And what's wrong with being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grendale said:
If sex workers are the people you look up to as role models, that would explain a lot. People who engage in high risk behavior dont need affirmation. Of course all people deserve respect but respect and affirmation are two different things. Opiate addicts deserve respect and dignity not affirmation. If I saw a person passed out with a needle in their arm, I wouldnt think " That person is happy and healthy in their life choices". When I have spoken to sex workers in AA I feel the same way.
Its a poor life choice to use opiates and its an equally poor choice to be a "slut".
Do you totally deny that sex has inherent emotional value?
Do you deny that sex can cause diseases?
You can deny reality all you want. Sex is a special thing between two people who love each other very much. If you give it away to anyone and everyone, you put yourself and your partners at risk. Didnt your parents or teachers ever teach you about sex and biology?
All you keep mentioning is "slut shaming". If you feel insecure and ashamed about your sexual activities thats on you. If you truly were confident in your behavior, anything I write would not matter to you.
So you are saying people who choose to have a lot of sex dont deserve to be treated with respect? Dont deserve to be treated as human, the only people who have met are those who have problem and turned to it as a last resort. Met a real sex worker, it might change your prudish view. Again stop slut shaming

Grendale said:
That was unfair of me. That opinion of mine has no relevance to the discussion.
It might be unfair but the truth sometimes is unfair

mistysummers said:
So you are saying people who choose to have a lot of sex dont deserve to be treated with respect? Dont deserve to be treated as human, the only people who have met are those who have problem and turned to it as a last resort. Met a real sex worker, it might change your prudish view. Again stop slut shaming
Im not saying that at all. Im just saying that that road is dark and miserable and anyone who walks it should tread very very carefully. Would you be okay with your mother or father being a slut? How about your children? Im assuming the real answer is no, and the reason is because you love them and dont want them doing dark and miserable things, because it harms them.

Last edited:
Why do you guys fight about this?

Does anyone of you wanna have Sex with Dylan?
If that's the case im sorry, hes Asexuell and i don't think this will change.
If you don't want to have sex with Dylan, why you bother?
Its his life. If he don't wants to have sex its his business.
Please don't force people on your believes.

Grendale said:
Im not saying that at all. Im just saying that that road is dark and miserable and anyone who walks it should tread very very carefully. Would you be okay with your mother or father being a slut? How about your children?

You don't need to like it, but what your Parents do is there business and what your children do
when they are adults is also there business.
Children are not your property. They are Humans, and Humans are free to live there life as they see fit.
Humans make wrong decisions, Humans sin, Humans are egoistic some times.
That is our Nature. Accept it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcella and ElPulpo
Grendale said:
Im not saying that at all. Im just saying that that road is dark and miserable and anyone who walks it should tread very very carefully.
And im saying what you are saying is a load of bull and you have no clue on what a sex worker really is. You might think is icky and nasty, but at the end of the day its just natural

mistysummers said:
And im saying what you are saying is a load of bull and you have no clue on what a sex worker really is. You might think is icky and nasty, but at the end of the day its just natural
I didnt say icky or nasty. It's dangerous and harmful. You misread my intentions, it's not to shame you, its to warn you because I dont want you to be alone and sick and miserable.

GermanDL said:
Why do you guys fight about this?

Does anyone of you wanna have Sex with Dylan?
If that's the case im sorry, hes Asexuell and i don't think this will change.
If you don't want to have sex with Dylan, why you bother?
Its his life. If he don't wants to have sex its his business.
Please don't force people on your believes.
I really dont get why this is a fight, i mean my overall post boils down to is treat people with respect. Something grendale fails to see

Reactions: GermanDL
mistysummers said:
I really dont get why this is a fight, i mean my overall post boils down to is treat people with respect. Something grendale fails to see

You think respect and affirmation is the same thing. They are not the same thing. I have respect enough for you to tell you the truth. Having tons of sex with strangers is bad for your health, mentally and physically.

Grendale said:
I didnt say icky or nasty. It's dangerous and harmful. You misread my intentions, it's not to shame you, its to warn you because I dont want you to be alone and sick and miserable.
You dont even know me, are you now thinking im a sex worker? No im not im more asexaul. It being dangerous has nothing to do with it, its about respect. And you have made it clear you dont respect sex workers

mistysummers said:
You dont even know me, are you now thinking im a sex worker? No im not im more asexaul. It being dangerous has nothing to do with it, its about respect. And you have made it clear you dont respect sex workers
So you arnt even a slut? And you maintain that having sex with tons of strangers is safe and fun? That doesnt even makes sense.....
Why then would you not choose to be a "slut" or sex worker?

You are A sexual and you dont think I know what Im talking about, when it comes to sex and sexual health? How did you come to believe that tons of sex with strangers is good for your health?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GermanDL
Grendale said:
You think respect and affirmation is the same thing. They are not the same thing. I have respect enough for you to tell you the truth. Having tons of sex with strangers is bad for your health, mentally and physically.
Says you ? And im here to tell you , you are wrong and its pissing me off that your lack of understanding of respect. As ive said i know some sex worker who would hurt you for you claim of there mental health

mistysummers said:
Says you ? And im here to tell you , you are wrong and its pissing me off that your lack of understanding of respect. As ive said i know some sex worker who would hurt you for you claim of there mental health

That shows that they are very insecure. They could not handle a person caring for their safety, it makes them angry because they realize how little they care for their own safety.

Grendale said:
So you arnt even a slut? And you maintain that having sex with tons of strangers is safe and fun? That doesnt even makes sense.....
Why then would you not choose to be a "slut" or sex worker?

You are A sexual and you dont think I know what Im talking about, when it comes to sex and sexual health? How did you come to believe that tons of sex with strangers is good for your health?
Wow again making a clueless statement, just stop, really just stop. You already outed yourself as a slut shaming, just stop

mistysummers said:
Wow again making a clueless statement, just stop, really just stop. You already outed yourself as a slut shaming, just stop

It's not in your best interest of health to be a "slut". You will hurt your self emotionally, and you will contract multiple diseases. You and your body have value, why do you act like sex is valueless and can be given and recieved freely and without consequence? I think the fact that you dont have sex, shows that you dont fully understand it.
Sex is for mature people, children should not be attempting it or speaking on it as experts.

Last edited:
Grendale said:
That shows that they are very insecure. They could not handle a person caring for their safety, it makes them angry because they realize how little they care for their own safety.
Learn what insecure is, then come back. Its not insecure to speak up to people i know who would find the shit you are spilling offensive. Do you not think that sex worker take all the perquasions to stay safe? Just people do in other jobs?

Grendale said:
It's not in your best interest of health to be a "slut". You will hurt your self emotionally, and you will contract multiple diseases. You and your body have value, why do you act like sex is valueless and can be given and recieved freely and without consequence? I think the fact that you dont have sex, shows that you dont fully understand it.
Sex is for mature people, children should not be attempting it or speaking on it as experts.
So now you are saying im not muture and are too childish to speak on the topic? All you have done is said " being sex sex work means you are dirty and disease fill" that is achildish immuture mindset

@Grendale
Its nice you have a opinion on this theme, but do you know any sex workers in person?
If not you might not talk about how they feel and what they think.

You are right on the point that random sex with a lot of partners can be dangerous,
but normally i would guess such people know about the risks and would have preservation.
When i have the rare luck to find a girl that wants to have sex with me without us being in
a long relationship before, technically a one night stand, i will always have a preservation at Hand.

Live and let Live.

Reactions: Grendale
mistysummers said:
So now you are saying im not muture and are too childish to speak on the topic? All you have done is said " being sex sex work means you are dirty and disease fill" that is achildish immuture mindset

You quote what I write and then ad-lib when you write in quotation marks? That's not what I said at all. Sex workers deserve your respect and sympathy, they are on the lowest wrung of society, along with drug addicts and homeless. Its a very sad state for a human to be in. You misrepresent the danger that is involved with being a "slut" or a sex worker. If you know of any sex workers, you should try to help them get out of it.
Im not even sure why you would bother to advocate for having sex with many people, since you don't have sex and will not have sex anyway. A-sexual means you dont have sex, or any sexual attraction, so how can you be a champion for a cause you cannot relate to, in any way?

And yes, I do think your views on sex are childish and immature. More a fantasy than reality, it shows how little experience you have in sexual relationships. Have you ever had to seek treatment for chlamydia or gonorrhea? Do you know how shitty it is treating genital warts, when they hand you a bottle of liquid nitrogen? Have you ever had to wait the 6 weeks for an aids test result? Have you ever blown hundreds of dollars on prostitutes in sleazy Montreal strip clubs? I know what Im talking about, kid.

Last edited:
GermanDL said:
@Grendale
Its nice you have a opinion on this theme, but do you know any sex workers in person?
If not you might not talk about how they feel and what they think.

You are right on the point that random sex with a lot of partners can be dangerous,
but normally i would guess such people know about the risks and would have preservation.
When i have the rare luck to find a girl that wants to have sex with me without us being in
a long relationship before, technically a one night stand, i will always have a preservation at Hand.

Live and let Live.

It sounds like you are not a "slut". Probably because you realize it's bad for you mentally and physically. A slut is someone who has sex with multiple partners frequently. Usually with little regard for protection or safety.

Last edited:
Ask the police how many missing women reports are sex workers, I cant even believe I need to say this....

Dont be a prostitute kids! It's really really bad for you! Dont let other boys and girls stick their bits in you, without at least knowing them and using protection!

That is your service announcement, from someone who has been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

• Angry
Reactions: mistysummers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back