• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An overdue hello

Alutheria

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I made this account many years ago but never really interacted here much. I'm hoping to try and be more active.

Anyways, I'm a DL in my mid twenties, and I'm an aspiring story writer looking to get a little more involved in the community, and perhaps even get some stories written. I'm always up for trying to make new friends or discuss padded fiction.

Reactions: Lumos and LaLoneDigi
Hi and welcome again. Writing stories can be a lot of fun and rewarding. I have several on this site and a couple published stories via Kindle.

hi Rasalara! welcome! we seem to have similar interests. if you ever need some inspiration for your stories, i’d love to help!

Rasalara said:
Hello!

I made this account many years ago but never really interacted here much. I'm hoping to try and be more active.

Anyways, I'm a DL in my mid twenties, and I'm an aspiring story writer looking to get a little more involved in the community, and perhaps even get some stories written. I'm always up for trying to make new friends or discuss padded fiction.
Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome.😃

Welcome to the community.

Hello and welcome aboard!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome again. Writing stories can be a lot of fun and rewarding. I have several on this site and a couple published stories via Kindle.
Thank you! I'll have to check those out!
newbienat said:
hi Rasalara! welcome! we seem to have similar interests. if you ever need some inspiration for your stories, i’d love to help!
Thanks! I'd be happy to chat ideas or concepts in DMs if you'd like!

Look forward to reading your submissions.

Rasalara said:
Hello!

Welcome (back) to ADISC!

I spent several years as a Lurker here. I recently jumped in and became more active. I am really enjoying participating.

Back