An accident

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I recently fell down and injured myself and actually needed diapers due to my limited mobility. I now just wear diapers around the house , my mom knows and have seen me in just my diaper and t shirt. At night she even asked me if i needed my " pampers " for bed so she could take it and put it on my bed . Yeah she calls it pampers instead of diaper .

That being said of course if i were to be given a choice i do not want to get injured even though im a DL because the trade off is the pain. Never in my wildest dream and imagination i would be wearing a diaper around my mom not to mention wetting my diaper and in front of her , she even asked me if i wet my pampers. I sat at the dinner table and my mom saw my wet diaper and asked if i needed to change my diaper , i told her i will in a while .

My diaper are medical style tape on diaper .

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, thedlguy, ChristianDiaperLover and 3 others
Never in my wildest dream and imagination i would be wearing a diaper around my mom not to mention wetting my diaper and in front of her , she even asked me if i wet my pampers. I sat at the dinner table and my mom saw my wet diaper and asked if i needed to change my diaper , i told her i will in a while .

I suppose in some regards you're "living the dream"

Sgdlboy said:
I recently fell down and injured myself and actually needed diapers due to my limited mobility. I now just wear diapers around the house , my mom knows and have seen me in just my diaper and t shirt. At night she even asked me if i needed my " pampers " for bed so she could take it and put it on my bed . Yeah she calls it pampers instead of diaper .

That being said of course if i were to be given a choice i do not want to get injured even though im a DL because the trade off is the pain. Never in my wildest dream and imagination i would be wearing a diaper around my mom not to mention wetting my diaper and in front of her , she even asked me if i wet my pampers. I sat at the dinner table and my mom saw my wet diaper and asked if i needed to change my diaper , i told her i will in a while .

My diaper are medical style tape on diaper .
You like me are blessed with an understanding Mother/best friend , I wear all the time but don’t wear just a Diaper and T but I do wear cloth diapers and tight clothes which show off the diaper bulge
Also regularly have PUL pants drying on the Airer and she will put them on my bed also my dry cloth diapers but I will not expect her to put my wet/dirty diapers in the washing machine (she has done her time washing my dirty diapers when I was a baby )

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BigAl1
Well like was mentioned previously it's unfortunate you got hurt but at least you have an understanding family member. Wish you a quick recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, AJFan2020, TigerDL and 2 others
I hope that you have a quick recovery. Many people mistakenly wish for a condition where they have to be diapered but they will soon regret it when the novelty wears off.

Reactions: AJFan2020, CuriousFabio and PadPhilosopher
Get well soon!

Thanks all for the well wishes :) , it really is a different thing when not being able to choose when to wear.

Reactions: mistykitty and PadPhilosopher
honestly would love to have that experience! What about messy diapers? How does she react to those?

ChristianDiaperLover said:
honestly would love to have that experience! What about messy diapers? How does she react to those?
It is an interesting question but it sounds like they are wetting only. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Sgdlboy said:
I would be mortified, hahaha. I have worried, what would happen if something as simple as I broke my arm? I wouldn't be able to change my own diapers to manage my IC, and would be reliant on someone else to do it. I'm a very self-reliant person, and not so much into embarrassment, so it would be a huuuge adjustment.

Last edited:
A good mom will do anything for her children no matter how old they are or how unusual the circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: AJFan2020, Sgdlboy and mistykitty
Bearcatz said:
A good mom will do anything for her children no matter how old they are or how unusual the circumstances.
Very well put and very true! 😺

Back