Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

AMD Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Anyone ever try AMD diapers before? there very cheap, and the dearer ones do the job, $16 for 20 is a epic. that being said, anyone try these specific diapers before, how popular are they? I can't seem to find much information on these they do have poor Oder control.

They're a bit hot and don't perform quite as well as Intel diapers, but they're ok. :giggles: (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I haven't tried AMD diapers, but from the descriptions I've found, they sound pretty average--cloth backing, Velcro tapes, leak guards, wetness indicator. Unlike so many, I actually like cloth-backed dispies, so I'd probably give them a go if the price was right.

Cottontail said:
They're a bit hot and don't perform quite as well as Intel diapers, but they're ok. :giggles: (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I haven't tried AMD diapers, but from the descriptions I've found, they sound pretty average--cloth backing, Velcro tapes, leak guards, wetness indicator. Unlike so many, I actually like cloth-backed dispies, so I'd probably give them a go if the price was right.

I wanted to make the computer hardware joke. Lol.

The only thing about them that i dislike is the velcro tapes, once they come loose they do not grab properly again and once wet if they are on a bit loose the filling clumps lots without too much activity but that's not much of a issue if they are on tight from the start.
Otherwise good fit and capacity (the slip maxi large holds just shy of 4000mls from memory) and as you mentioned they have a good price point too.
Just out of curiosity from the price you mentioned where would you buy from, is that price a breakdown of a carton?
(I get them from vic health products in melbourne, they arrive a day or two after ordering which is great)

Shybug said:
Anyone ever try AMD diapers before? there very cheap, and the dearer ones do the job, $16 for 20 is a epic. that being said, anyone try these specific diapers before, how popular are they? I can't seem to find much information on these they do have poor Oder control.

If you have med supply places around you can usually do better, attends are decent and at least here its 24 for 15

if looking for value over quality, you can get double bags at walgreens. and some sales you can get up to 80 diapers for like 28 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back