Amazon Prime Day - Any ABDL deals?

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Title says it all. Are there any ABDL deals for Amazon Prime Day? So far, I'm not seeing any.

I had not seen any this morning. I wonder how often they update the offerings..

I have a friend that works in the marketing department of Amazon. She said the vast majority of Prime Day deals fit into three categories.

1. Overstocks that haven't sold well. Offer deep discounts for one day and it moves them out of the warehouses.

2. They push third party sellers to offer deep discounts, so the seller and not Amazon takes the hit.

3. A few specific items where Amazon wants to inflate sales numbers. Inflated sales numbers improves the items ranking across review sites. Kindle Tablets and other Amazon branded items mostly.

So, to answer the question, unless a third party seller of ABDL products decided to do a Prime Day discount, you're unlikely to see any.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and Zorbid
DanielW said:
prime day is mostly marketing and hot air. Remember anything less than 20% off yesterday's price isn't a deal...just less of a mark-up
Seconding this.

There's a site called camelcamelcamel that keeps a price history of things on amazon. It's great for checking if something was actually discounted, or just marked up a bunch in the weeks before amazon day only to be "discounted" back to its normal price. Last year when I bought stuff for prime day it turned out I actually saved (lost) -$1.73 compared to if I'd bought a few weeks before or after the "sale"

Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and Silversnell
No prime day deals in the UK , as far as I can see (although I did buy some kids' books on coding which happened to crop up whilst browsing for stuff unrelated to prime day; apparently, there's 20% off a lot of books, but that's the usual dubious claim).

Best deals occur throughout the year and are dependent on factors other than trendy fads. Mr. Washington mentioned some and I've spoken of others previously, here, but I should also now include listing errors and other languages ( I recently got Munster Go Home on Blu-ray as the German version, albeit with the full, original, English soundtrack; it's available in the UK and the US and the picture quality isn't too bad for an old film; search 'gespensterparty'. That's my plug for the day.)

Back