amazon.ca , discreet shipping?

AndyPandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the Canadian Amazon site ships their bags of diapers discreetly in boxes or do they just slap on an order/invoice sticker on the package and ship it with product clearly visible? I have been considering ordering a bag of rearz diapers thru Amazon.ca but i'm concerned with how they would (or wouldn't) package the order for shipment. Anyone have some insight/experience with this? Thanks in advance for any info

Why not order directly from Rearz? They are in Canada and they ship discreet.

Reactions: Diaperman95
grst said:
Why not order directly from Rearz? They are in Canada and they ship discreet.
i usually do order directly from rearz but amazon.ca actually has some better prices for certain products, by the bag at least. i find that a little odd, but healthwick.ca is the same, i order certain rearz products from them instead of directly from rearz to save a few bucks sometimes.

Reactions: grst and Angelapinks
AndyPandy said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the Canadian Amazon site ships their bags of diapers discreetly in boxes or do they just slap on an order/invoice sticker on the package and ship it with product clearly visible? I have been considering ordering a bag of rearz diapers thru Amazon.ca but i'm concerned with how they would (or wouldn't) package the order for shipment. Anyone have some insight/experience with this? Thanks in advance for any info
Amazon shipping is extremely discrete. There is also the option of having your orders sent to Amazon Lockers in your community or to a nearby post office so you can pick it up yourself. Keeps a nosy relative from opening your parcel.

AndyPandy said:
Nope. I ordered diapers once off Amazon and they showed up just the sticker on the bag not discreet at all and I had to pick them up at the post office which sucked because I know people that work there living in a small town and the person that grabbed me my package was a woman that I know it was pretty embarrassing then I had to walk out of the post office with the bag of diapers in I ran into a co-worker walking out the door

Ryanwet said:
Nope. I ordered diapers once off Amazon and they showed up just the sticker on the bag not discreet at all and I had to pick them up at the post office which sucked because I know people that work there living in a small town and the person that grabbed me my package was a woman that I know it was pretty embarrassing then I had to walk out of the post office with the bag of diapers in I ran into a co-worker walking out the door
Yeesh! Thanks for the heads up! This is probably why they can sell for cheaper, no costs from cardboard.boxes or packing tape

AndyPandy said:
every amazon.ca order I've done of diapers comes in a discrete package
aka brown box

Also, there may be a check box at checkout for discreet shipping. There is for Goodnites, for example. The other option is Amazon gift wrapping.

I have purchased multiple packs of Rearz diapers from Amazon.ca over the last couple of months. All came in brown Amazon boxes.

camperspampers1 said:
All came in brown Amazon boxes.
Every adult incontinence product I have purchased from Amazon has been discretely packaged in brown boxes. No complaints.

For items that does not ship in Amazon Packaging (Brown Box), there are two types of notices I found.
Basically, one gives you the option to ship in Amazon Box (i.e. discreetly), the other one does not.

Also, smaller packages (e.g. ~46 count) tend to have the discreet option compared to larger box (e.g. ~88 count)

1669923997080.png
1669923907641.png

Reactions: camperspampers1
Back