Am I the only one who fits Pampers Size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I'm someone who can legitimately say I can fit into them. I'm really skinny...I have no idea what my waist is right now, but I can get the wings around my waist with a decent fit on the front (all the way to the panel) and the sides don't look like I'm wearing a thong...and they cover my butt...and not with a wedgie (I had that when I tried the Huggies Overnites recently...I do wish Huggies had a Size 7 something fierce). Plus they hold well. I'm pretty well incon and just continuously drip more or less, with an occasional outburst here or there, and they hold that. And they hold my messes too when that happens.

I do like the Swaddlers better than the Cruisers, but they're both alright. The Swaddlers actually hold a lot. A whole lot with minor leaking even. But I use them for everything. And they work for me. So maybe I'm the one rare person but I definitely fit and use them.

This has probably been one of the most entertaining posts I've read through recently. I never would've guessed I'd be so entertained by a "fitting into pampers size 7" thread lol.

Anyway, unless someone has the same dimensions as a baby (which only babies do), you won't be able to truly fit into any baby diaper.

I'm sure there are some adults that can fit relatively well in them, such as mtdl88 who posted above me, but I have a feeling that those will be very isolated cases and honestly can imagine there being some sort of health related issue (such as a hormone deficiency or malnutrition or genetics that result in an unnatural lack of growth) if that's truly the case. But I suppose anything is possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK. I'm just insanely skinny. Nothing unhealthy. I just have a low-calorie diet and I walk a lot. I guess the plus side is being able to wear and use Pampers 7s functionally.

But I do agree that it's a really rare case.

Thanks for the response

I was kinda worried I was being offensive. I do honestly believe what I said, but I can totally see what I said as being seen as "if you fit well into baby diapers, then there's something wrong with you."

So your response alleviates that a bit. Anyway, you're very lucky, fortunately there's no shortage of ABDL diapers nowadays for those of us that care and can't fit into baby diapers.

Still though, I just can't imagine anyone other than a baby TRULY fitting into a baby diaper. Like in your case, it sounds like they fit you well. No restrictive motion, no "biting" into your legs or waist or overstretching the sides (although they must be at least somewhat stretched), they're able to function properly, and all that. But they'd still probably fit a baby more correctly/better. Not to mention, depending on your gender, having that extra hardware down there alone can cause fitting problems, let alone the difference in hip/waiste size and proportions compared to a baby's..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. No offense taken at all. You're good.

IDK. I mean, the wings stretch a little bit when I pull them shut, but they don't get holes in them or rip (even after soaked for a fairly prolonged period) or anything. I've worn the Cruisers 6 and that always seems to happen with those. And Underjams were always bad about it. I've never had it with the 7s on though. They hold reallly pretty well. This may be TMI but I had some bad food and accidentally filled the Swaddlers 7 I had on tonight...it held it until I could get home and change.

That being said, I have worn Adult diapers on occasion too...the ABDL ones are really good these days. But honestly I like the discretion that comes with Pampers. Like I said, I don't flood them and if I have to change I can, but they are easy to hide. And considering I go to law school which is socially the equivalent of a cross between high school and Wall Street, discretion is invaluable.

But yeah. You're right. Most people probably can't wear them. I have the physique of an Indian Mystic so it happens to work. But that's not generally the case. And IDK what I weigh either. I never weigh myself. But last time I looked it was right around 122 lbs. And considering the 28 waist pants I wear fall down onto my diapered rear...I'd guess my waist to be somewhere around 25-26". But Again, I have no real idea.

I kind of want to try other Size 7s out there, but I'm not ambitious enough to go looking. Haha. When I lived in Lebanon they had these ones called Happies that came in an XXL size that was huge. I used to wear those quite a bit, but alas, I'm no longer living in Lebanon. (I've seen them on EBay and its insane what people will pay for what's a 6 dollar bag of diapers in Lebanon).

Goldberg said:
No, I'm not the size of a 7 year old.

On the other hand, I have had trouble being recognised as an adult. I'm roughly the same size as I was when I was 15.

When I said 'fit', I meant that I could just about manage to get Pampers S7 on without them ripping.

I guess then, that really does mean you don't know the meaning of the word fit. Please do me a favor. Find a red painted pipe that is labeled "hot", then grab hold of it really tight. Don't worry. I'm told the definition of "hot" really only means slightly warmed up, like as in "hot chocolate". Unless of course you're starting to finally realise words have very specific meanings for a reason.

I have a 27 inch waist and weigh 121 pounds and have 3 or 4% body fat and I can honestly say that Pampers size 7 do not fit me and do not function as well as they would for the intended user. I can physically get them on without them ripping, but the fit is a bit tight and just not a true proper fit. For comparison I can actually fit in L/XL Goodnites but you would need to have a waist and hip measurement under 25 inches at least to fit properly in Pampers 7 if not even smaller. So from what I can tell you would have to be 14 or younger if you are a guy to fit correctly or have some unique medical condition or something to fit correctly. From what I saw the oldest you can be as a guy and have a waist small enough without having a medical condition is 14. Mind you when I was 14 I only weighed 85 pounds and had a 24 or 25 inch waist, so could probably just barely fit correctly at that time, but not anymore.

If you can get them to stay on in any way that's pleasing to you, I think that's fine. I'm not wearing diapers because I need them, it's because I like them. I'd wear them if I never used them (using them is more fun, though). If a baby diaper is what you need to sell it to yourself, more power to you.

I don't care what other people wear. Just don't recommend them to others as fitting in a practical sense. They're never going to be as good practically as a product made to fit your size.

Trevor said:
If you can get them to stay on in any way that's pleasing to you, I think that's fine. I'm not wearing diapers because I need them, it's because I like them. I'd wear them if I never used them (using them is more fun, though). If a baby diaper is what you need to sell it to yourself, more power to you.

I don't care what other people wear. Just don't recommend them to others as fitting in a practical sense. They're never going to be as good practically as a product made to fit your size.

Agreed. If someone doesn't intend to fully use it, and baby diapers fulfull their need, then by all means wear one. Just don't dillude yourselves into believing they actually fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back