Am i the only one that actually like medical diapers ?

Kayleigh said:
Let’s hear it for the M4s. Their plastic reminds me of vintage baby diapers.
Yes! I completely agree.

The plastic is very much like some vintage baby nappies, certainly on this side of the pond!

I have tried printed nappies on occasion but they don’t add any appeal for me. I regularly use Tena and Molicare which I quite like but my favourite design is plain white.

I like white diapers because I always wear an onesie over them to keep the diaper from sagging. A printed diaper would be a waste of money because I would never see the print so what's the point? If I were to like to wear diapers with just a t-shirt, then I would love to wear prints to show them off!

Reactions: Lyokodl
I do like when diapers have designs on them from certain children's shows

Yes, generally prefer (mostly) plain white nappies, and the sort of thing that someone who needs nappies would wear.

I also prefer medical diapers over abdl types. I don't mind the print but it doesn't add anything for me.

I don't really like Abena though. They feel wet quite soon after I started wetting. Japanese brand Lifree is a much better fit for me, doesn't sag at all even when heavy and keeps that dry feel much longer. Plus Abenas here are cloth backed and I've come to really dislike that. Plastic feels more secure, always feels complete dry on the outside and I also couldn't miss that crinkle anymore.

Sgdlboy said:
As a former bedwetter till 16 years old i wore medical diapers all the way and didn't have access to abdl diapers back then and even if i did i couldn't get my mom to get them . I actually like medical diapers so i was wondering if anyone else like them . If by any chance i got caught i have a reason to explain rather than printed diapers . Now years later i actually like and prefer medical diapers than abdl diapers , sure i like the prints and they definitely look cool but i still go back to medical diapers possibly due to that i wore medical diapers growing up .
OK sounds good. Do the 'medical nappies' hold as much as say a thick nappy like Bunny Hopps? What brand are they and are they less expensive. (I'm in UK)

I prefer plain white, or some of the colors from North Shore. I’m not into the prints as I’m not an AB.

Kaiich said:
OK sounds good. Do the 'medical nappies' hold as much as say a thick nappy like Bunny Hopps? What brand are they and are they less expensive. (I'm in UK)
Tena Ultima will certainly match them for capacity I think Attends M10 are good for similar and Molicare Elastic Premium will do a equally stand up job all available in the UK - Tena does do plastic (PE) or proskin (Cloth) style then attends and molicare are plastic shell with cloth wings I think

Reactions: Nzdiaperboy and ChocChip
I too prefer medical diapers but especially the white ones.
Only the ones with plastic backing though, unfortunately a lot of common brands have cotton feel so i can't get any good ones at local pharmacies or orthopedic shops (they sell incontinence supplies here too) and am therefore confined to online ordering.

winterheart01 said:
I too prefer medical diapers but especially the white ones.
Only the ones with plastic backing though, unfortunately a lot of common brands have cotton feel so i can't get any good ones at local pharmacies or orthopedic shops (they sell incontinence supplies here too) and am therefore confined to online ordering.
Are the white ones free of any wetness indicator (why do they have that I KNOW when I'm wet.
If a tena is as good as Bunny Hopps i'm interested - at a 50% savings.

Kaich said:
Are the white ones free of any wetness indicator (why do they have that I KNOW when I'm wet.
If a tena is as good as Bunny Hopps i'm interested - at a 50% savings.
Betterdry, north shore megamax and rearz inspire+ Incontrol all have wetness indicators but nothing else that bothers me :)
I'm just not much into prints.

Reactions: DLOwl1867
DLguy23 said:
I prefer plain white, or some of the colors from North Shore. I’m not into the prints as I’m not an AB.
I'm moving towards white ones I have some white nappies put by - sans writing or wetness markings.
I'm impressed that thre is a medical nappy that gives Bunny Hopps a run.
And only half the price.

winterheart01 said:
Betterdry, north shore megamax and rearz inspire+ Incontrol all have wetness indicators but nothing else that bothers me :)
I'm just not much into prints.
No reason why you should be. I have several packs of printed that I'm running down and then I might just try the Tena.
Thanks.
Do any of the medical ones have hook & eye fastener?. I've had it with adhesive. I only have urinary incontinence so often need to remove and refasten a nappy for bowel movement

Last edited by a moderator:
ChocChip said:
Yes, generally prefer (mostly) plain white nappies, and the sort of thing that someone who needs nappies would wear.
Just because I need them doesn't mean they also can't be cute too :).
Oh course, we have lots more leeway to wear fun, colored, printed dips without someone thinking much of it or being thought of as AB/DL.
My fam knows I need to wear, but not all know of my little side & I'm pretty sure they've caught a glimpse of my Princess Pink dips without anything being said.

DLguy23 said:
Sort of the same as above. You don't have to be an AB to think some of them are just to cute, several "AB" designs have really grown on me enough to consider giving them a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl
So, for me is #1 performance/price...

i wont turn down a printed diaper, and will try them especially if they are supposed to work good, i need diapers and leaks are not a welcome thing.

I also grewup in a time where there were only white diapers as a kid and not till quite older before having tried any printed diapers.

I see the appeal if you had them as a child, or if you like to show them off, that is great...I just whilst trying to add fun to them, still havent got any special attraction to fancy prints.

albeit i do have the blue megamax diapers, i figure if they show looks less like a diaper then...maybe ???

Just my 2 covid checks.

My preference is premium medical diapers. Megamax is number one on my list and I’m enjoying the colors they have come out with. But most of the AB prints on diapers are too much for me. The only one I really kinda like is Kiddos, but I haven’t bought any yet.

I to prefer all white diapers like Abena ore tranquility, wellness, better dry.

Sgdlboy said:
As a former bedwetter till 16 years old i wore medical diapers all the way and didn't have access to abdl diapers back then and even if i did i couldn't get my mom to get them . I actually like medical diapers so i was wondering if anyone else like them . If by any chance i got caught i have a reason to explain rather than printed diapers . Now years later i actually like and prefer medical diapers than abdl diapers , sure i like the prints and they definitely look cool but i still go back to medical diapers possibly due to that i wore medical diapers growing up .
I too like the prints of the ABDL prints and especially baby diapers/goodnites. But I do like medical diapers too cause they’re softer and of course the explanation part is one of the reasons too. A bit of compromise but yeah, we have limited choices here too since Abdl diapers have to be imported.

I'll take my XP5000 diapers anyday over the AB diapers. For color I put on
a pair of fullcut nylon panties in various colors.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Lyokodl
Back