Am I growing a bad case of "sibling jelousy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, hello

I'm still quite new to this whole ABDL - my loving gf being the one that "lured" me in, but I'm liking it more and more for each passing week. It feels like we've finally found some "common hidden ground", if you know what I mean.

Now this may sound silly...and it may sound as if I'm paranoid, but in any case: I just found out that one of my brothers and his wife is expecting! They have asked me to keep it to myself for a while longer, so I cant share the news with my gf yet.

Thing is...I'm starting to feel nervous that my gf's interest in ABDL may slip away as "the real deal" in a few months time will move into our lives. As if our "common hidden ground" all of a sudden is under threat. I know - I'm an adult, I should be able to cope with it, but I still cant help to get that feeling that we might lose what we have when the real thing presents itself...

Am I being silly? I dont have kids myself despite my age; never really had the urge to be honest (there may be a reason for that, but its a long story). Surely some of you people must be in a similar situation where you and your SO have close relatives with babies/kids. Does it affect your ABDL-relationship with your SO at all?

Single my self BUT if anything i would say that this might actually get the two of you more attached in this as she might get the mommy feelings back or start to grow due to this new little baby coming dear . not to forget as you say youre self it was HER that got you in to this world :graduate:

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver said:
Hello, hello

I'm still quite new to this whole ABDL - my loving gf being the one that "lured" me in, but I'm liking it more and more for each passing week. It feels like we've finally found some "common hidden ground", if you know what I mean.

Now this may sound silly...and it may sound as if I'm paranoid, but in any case: I just found out that one of my brothers and his wife is expecting! They have asked me to keep it to myself for a while longer, so I cant share the news with my gf yet.

Thing is...I'm starting to feel nervous that my gf's interest in ABDL may slip away as "the real deal" in a few months time will move into our lives. As if our

"common hidden ground" all of a sudden is under threat. I know - I'm an adult, I should be able to cope with it, but I still cant help to get that feeling that we might lose what we have when the real thing presents itself...

Am I being silly? I dont have kids myself despite my age; never really had the urge to be honest (there may be a reason for that, but its a long story). Surely some of you people must be in a similar situation where you and your SO have close relatives with babies/kids. Does it affect your ABDL-relationship with your SO at all?

My wife loves babies, she used to volunteer at the hospital to go in and feed and rock the preemies.

My thought is,unless my wife had another child of her own. What you describe would have no affect at all. We are that much in love both on an adult and AB level.

You are over thinking this. Relax and enjoy the ride. You will ruin it with unfounded anxiety if you don’t. “Worry is paying interest on a debt that rarely comes due”.

I agree with Little Moosey here, you are overthinking things.

It's true that your GF may like being around the real deal and may eventually want to have a child with you someday, but her affection and love for AB you is never gonna wane because of something like that. I think any woman open minded and loving enough to accept an AB is capable of compartmentalizing, that is to say, they are more than capable of loving an actual baby and an AB, they are two completely different things.

Also, Missy1 has a great point, seeing a new baby and not being ready to have an actual child herself, your GF might have the maternal urges stronger than before. So don't be surprised if she wants to baby you more frequently as a result.

I'll add that from experience with quite a few Mommies, some women are wired to prefer ABs to the real deal. I recall my first GF and Mommy, who was emphatic about not wanting kids, eventually came to really love our AB/Mommy time together and said that it was preferable to having a real baby because I didn't keep her up all hours of the night crying, I could help out during feeding time and change time and she didn't have to go through the pain and labour of child birth.

So don't worry about anything. If your GF loves you and accepts you as you are, she'll continue to do so regardless of whether or not your family members are having the real McCoy. And if you two decide to have children some day, the dynamic of your relationship might change for some time, but even so, her love for Big you, and little AB you will always remain the same.

Lastly, be happy for your Brother. Thats a big change in his life, a happy time and it's clear he respects you if he chose to confide in you first. Don't let your unwarranted worries get in the way of celebrating with him.

Best of luck to you :)

Here's a question: If your wife sees and touches the baby and those maternal instincts kick in, have you talked about having your own family? Would you be able to handle another baby in the house?

If her interest in ABDL is real then it will handle this change. If not, it was never going to last anyhow.

Sucks, but that be the truth. Being ABDL is forever, but interest in ABDL is not.

Hello good people

Sorry for the late response - been up over my ears in trying to earn a regular living here.

In any case, thanks for your kind replies and I was wrong to despair; since I posted my gf has received the good news of my brothers coming child. It hasnt swayed her one way or the other, as far as I can tell. I bought a new footed sleeper to which she was overjoyed :eek:)

So just another case of me making to quick and incorrect judgements (probably not the first nor the last time...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back