• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Allow Me To Introduce Myself!

ThatSpacePup

Quantum Caretaker
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hello Y’all

I’m a younger guy from Nebraska who’s been into diapers for a few years now.

My story begins on a fateful day at one of my good friends house, where we were hanging out, having a good time and I notice in his closet, a few diapers. I obviously made some jokes and whatnot but after a while he offered to let me try them and hesitantly I said yes. It was super weird but also very comforting and lovely. there was just something super charming about them. my first experience sold me on them and I would spend more time hanging out with said friend being a sort of care taker (before I knew that it was an actual thing haha)
And so over the years I’ve had more of a preference changing diapers rather than being the little one (although I still love diapers)

My interests/jobs include things like Music, which i’ve been playing all sorts of instruments for over a decade now and I really love the joy that comes with performance! Crafting/Cosplay, I was introduced to the world of anime conventions around 4 years ago and every year for the same con i’d work my ass off cosplaying some of my favorite video game characters like Rauru from Tears of the kingdom and Ralsei from DELTARUNE. Drawing, i’ve done freelance art for a few years as a hobby more than work and i love it a lot.
Almost forgot to mention, i love space and have always loved space ever since i learned about it when i was a toddler. over the years things like astrophysics and quantum physics have really appealed to me and i’ve taken quite a few classes just for the fun of it to learn about it!

I’m honestly pretty nervous about posting here, i’ve never been super open about my ABDL life but i know here is a good place to talk about it!
I hope to meet some local friends!! or just abdl friends in general :D

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
hey welcome

Reactions: ThatSpacePup
Hey welcome 😁

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back