All in one Sanygia pants (really a mini diaper). Does anyone know or has tried them?

jamesattends

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firstly, apologies for this - I could not find anywhere on the forum for plastic pants! The more I thought about the type I wear, they are slightly more like an ‘all in one’.
The ones I am referring to are a French brand called Sanygia. Has anyone tried them? The type I have is called ‘caresse’ which essentially is an all in one plastic panty which is unusual in that it is plastic lined inside. As far as I know, they are very rare. Before anyone says, they are indeed #comfortable#, as the interior plastic is treated with lanolin. Certainly soft on the skin with a nice odour. They even go as far as saying they have no plastic smell in their literature. They are intended to be worn against the skin with a disposable pad - or even something thicker if you want.
The pants are double PVC - so an outer shell with an inner lining in PVC also, with a gap for the absorbent padding.

Please let me know if anyone has tried Sanygia. Some of their products used to be made by Laborantine, but were taken over by them, so you may know that name better.

Thankyou!

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
never heard of it but if it's a mini diaper it more than likely wouldn't meet my needs as I require heavier protection

Back