AI designs - future of abdl ?

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Look what bing ai creator can doo - this look similar to Paw Patrol but it's not ,good way to avoid license

OIG.Fg4FxAxGkc6sPP9IWRoT
OIG.i24gc90M4wb97XPjepov

OIG.fpucw1m4zNbfsrVHgpPT
OIG.dy1VnQwRrkgZcFZwhDUx

OIG.wLEnMybBSs68RCnZD5as
OIG.dG11CzdZ0UU8dqZN4UK2

OIG.8STyoezGbBhqE5CvZHvC
OIG.WCIOmMq5Gwfd4Z76271h

OIG.AIMiRu2QkZFc58cyQvnw
OIG.qTcveH3LtlfV93UljjJU
OIG.JI_eIlEEJahxlAdSiBVp

OIG.Kn_g_2TBhb6n6uOrzi2T

OIG.K4gpim8Xa5L1VPoLo58U

OIG.e8ENnf9bEA5zYU_EWCgQ

OIG.HJzXEdc0JHDueXhWP25X

Reactions: KBoy, CookieMonstah, AIVickey and 4 others
Those are cool.

TeeMousy said:
Those are cool.
yeah , imagine something similar with the rest of children tv characters - My little pony , Frozen , Disney princesses , and the rest of famous little kids characters , Ai can bring some fresh air in design , and avoid licensed products creating new that are heir own thing , like in this example - this characters are similar to Paw Patrol , but don't have emblems from Paw Patrol , or Paw Patrol logo but still look like real thing , i think this are called "bootleg" , and with technology we can now even putt custom designs on fabric to make clothes (i seen offers on aliexpres that literally say " we print any design of your choose on any fabric " - so this prove that we as community can call creators that draws things to make couple of designs of chose and make order on aliexpres to print them on any fabric and then make clothes from it and have cute clothes with characters similar to licensed ones and still different enough to avoid licensing

Reactions: TeeMousy
Okay, all we need now are Muppets, Looney Tunes, and Sesame Street characters on plain white diapers, and the 80s and 90s kids will buy those like there's no tomorrow!

Reactions: RuffRuff and TeeMousy
This is absolutely not 'a good way to avoid license'. Merchandise that unofficially uses characters, logos, or names that it does not have rights to is breaking trademark/copyright laws, regardless of whether you found it on google, drew it yourself, or had an ai hallucinate it.

Just because it is slightly different or worse does not mean it is legal, you would still be stealing the concept to make product sales and you're not fooling anyone when you say you're not. You might get a cease and desist letter from some team of lawyers or get sued for copyright infringement, especially since you're selling things they don't want their brand to be associated with. You wouldn't win those cases. It isn't worth it.

Reactions: Belarin, crtv, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
Zebra said:
This is absolutely not 'a good way to avoid license'. Merchandise that unofficially uses characters, logos, or names that it does not have rights to is breaking trademark/copyright laws, regardless of whether you found it on google, drew it yourself, or had an ai hallucinate it.

Just because it is slightly different or worse does not mean it is legal, you would still be stealing the concept to make product sales and you're not fooling anyone when you say you're not. You might get a cease and desist letter from some team of lawyers or get sued for copyright infringement, especially since you're selling things they don't want their brand to be associated with. You wouldn't win those cases. It isn't worth it.
look how this graphic look , don't have any logos ,or characters (puppies look different ) , bing AI creator literally create something new

MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
look how this graphic look , don't have any logos ,or characters (puppies look different ) , bing AI creator literally create something new

It's not "something new", it's "something that takes heavy inspiration from protected work in order to make something that resembles the concept of the original." None of the original art is there but the core ideas are copied basically 1 to 1, in a style that resembles the original, without any new creative input. That's still not legal or at the very least, opens up the very real possibility of having to spend ridiculous amounts of money to defend your claim in a legal case.

You shouldn't ever try to make money off of the brand someone else built without the proper licensing, it is just a bad idea. It's why you don't see this kind of thing being sold yet.

Zebra said:
It's not "something new", it's "something that takes heavy inspiration from protected work in order to make something that resembles the concept of the original." None of the original art is there but the core ideas are copied basically 1 to 1, in a style that resembles the original, without any new creative input. That's still not legal or at the very least, opens up the very real possibility of having to spend ridiculous amounts of money to defend your claim in a legal case.

You shouldn't ever try to make money off of the brand someone else built without the proper licensing, it is just a bad idea. It's why you don't see this kind of thing being sold yet.
i don't make anything , i just play with bing ai creator

MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
i don't make anything , i just play with bing ai creator
Very true, although I was responding to your first post in which you said it could be a way to avoid license issues and that the title, that it could be the future of abdl. It really isn't. But there is nothing wrong with playing around with the designs for yourself! We can still dream 😇

Zebra said:
Very true, although I was responding to your first post in which you said it could be a way to avoid license issues and that the title, that it could be the future of abdl. It really isn't. But there is nothing wrong with playing around with the designs for yourself! We can still dream 😇
yeah sorry , just want something that will have characters that will mimics licensed ones , that will be cute and safe to being available on ABDL things like adult pull-ups , diapers , clothes and so on

Regardless of the long conversation concerning legal, these are fantastic . Japan and China often use characters licensed in the USA but not over there . Either way WOW they are awesome designs 😊

I'm a huge supporter of artificial intelligence.

mightytoddler said:
Regardless of the long conversation concerning legal, these are fantastic . Japan and China often use characters licensed in the USA but not over there . Either way WOW they are awesome designs 😊
yeah , it's called bootleg - china copy thing and add little things , for example when coping Pikachu plushies they add only black spot on the end of the tail - and this is know that plushie is a bootleg and not original one , hell i even buy via online Paw Patrol Marshall plush that was china copy - poor quality that after some time brake
MASKOTKA-PLUSZOWA-PSI-PATROL-MARSHALL-DLA-DZIECI-Kod-producenta-8425611337772
i have similar plushie , this is china copy , poor quality , and after some time ,,emblems" vanish , and even spots vanish a little , btw i even read on some portal that china ,,laboratory" copied even ,, Umbrela corporation" logo , and umbrela corporation are from Resident Evil series , i mean china copied logo of umbrela corporation and only change colors

yeah you wouldn't get away with that in most countries as a way to get around licencing as it is not significantly different enough, you would probably lose in a court battle, China is a little different as the law there is a bit more lax on that front.

That said I have considered things like this in the past, I know of several companies who do custom printing onto various fabrics including PUL.

My original Idea was to have a generic pampers type "diaper" template in different sizes that I could have printed, tiled, onto a roll of cotton that I could then simply cut out and sew together to make underpants that resemble a diaper, kinda like these ones on Etsy that I later found. Or have them printed onto PUL that could be sewn as either plastic pants or a cloth diaper that has a disposable "pampers" look to it.

It would need a template shape like this...
panty1.png tiled 2.jpg
Which could be tiled and printed as shown but would waste a lot of material so if you then cut and edited it into a more efficient tillable format like this...
test shape.jpg

The printing company can then put it on the fabric like this...
tiled.jpg

These sizes are not exactly great as I was just testing the idea. You would still get waste, It may need some tweaking to get it right but these can easily be cut out around the design with no need for measuring and just sewn together.

As you can tell though I am not an artist, I put these together fairly quickly and could perhaps do better with time but if anyone can figure out the term needed to get an AI generator to put out templates like that first image with suitable random generated designs I could have a lot of fun with making these. Might need an AI that can use one of these images as a source to build on.

on an extra note I tried playing with the Bing creator for a diaper template design and it threw this at me...
_e22afb0f-162c-43a7-ba62-128bb82496f3.jpg
WTAF was it thinking! :oops::eek:🤣

Though it does look rather comfortable lol.

There seems to be misconceptions around the hype of AI and what it is or isn't.

What is being called AI is statistics based fuzzy pattern matching. Nothing more. It cannot generate anything or match anything that it has not previously been trained with reference material for.

You can't generate these images without using licensed material as input, and that alone would get this shut down.

Also its pointless. We all know that genuineness and authenticity are important triggers for us as ABDL. That's why we will never be happy with ABDL diapers no matter how accurate they seem. We will always want Pampers, Luvs, or Huggies themselves to officially release them and market them as XXXXL sizes for babies and children. We will never be content otherwise.

Similarly we'd still want genuine Paw Patrol stuff that fit us, this AI scrabbled knock off just wouldn't be the same.

Last edited:
I think these tools can be really helpful to create new designs. You can feed it prompts of what you’re looking forward and then replace the images with original content, but keep the general layout the same. This lets ABDL companies test 1000s of designs & styles before settling on one without having to draw every one from scratch

LiddleBigBoy said:
I think these tools can be really helpful to create new designs. You can feed it prompts of what you’re looking forward and then replace the images with original content, but keep the general layout the same. This lets ABDL companies test 1000s of designs & styles before settling on one without having to draw every one from scratch
exactly , but still is a good idea , we have to remember that AI as a technology is still in its infancy, we don't know what it will look like in 10+ years, for example, what I showed is just an example of what AI can do now, we still don't know what it will look like in the future.

Back