Adultiest Thing You've Done while Diapered/Little

I mentioned this in another thread I think, but I had to take a Pearson Vue certification test during lockdown in 2020, which meant I had no choice but to do it at home and deal with their rules which include having a webcam aimed at you the whole testing time with no bathroom breaks and had to have the labels ripped off my water bottles.

I decided to wear for the test since I was at home, that meant I could drink all the soda I wanted to beforehand to be nice and caffeinated without worrying about the bathroom break part of that. Passed with a 92% and I'd like to think the diaper helped me concentrate better on the test.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Cottontail, KindaOlde and 2 others
Getting a haircut

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Getting a massage wearing diapers and rubber pants.

for me here are a few examples work, fishing, and grocery shopping

Doing normal stuff.

Astronomy observations, school finals, work, driving, hiking.

Work stuff, mainly. For better or worse, the majority of my little time coincides with my workday (at home), so it's pretty normal for me to be writing code or designing a circuit board while in a diaper and onesie, and while enjoying a bottle or pacifier. It probably sounds silly and counterproductive, and for some I think it would be, but it really works well for me. I feel like the "little" stuff saves me from getting stressed out and overthinking things, which I'm otherwise quite prone to.

And potty breaks are such a waste of time too. :)

Traveling on a plane across the country to start a new life.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and DBabygirl2
By far, the adultiest thing I´ve ever done while diapered is attending a meeting with a director from the Banking Commission. Whilst I couln´t be in little mode, the comfort of my diaper gave me enough confidence to carry out the meeting successfully.

On the other hand, the adultiest thing I regularly do while in little mode is going to the supermarket. Little Me always makes sure I have a good supply of cookies, ice cream, chocolates, cereal, waffles...

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Abnalover and DBabygirl2
For me, it would be something that happened at my old job doing IT for USCIS in Atlanta. I was working on an issue for the District Congressional Liaison and having a conversation with her while peeing in my diaper.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Abnalover
BobaFettish said:
I know the answer for IC folks is everything, but for us non IC people, what is the most adultiest thing you've had to do or done while diapered or Little?

I know there's been times I've been diapered and in a bit of Littlespace and had to snap into Adult mode.

I'll post my example(s) later.
Cool name and profile pic btw…once, I forgot about an early appointment for my car and had to rush to get there. My diaper was just damp and time was an issue so I wore a big hoodie and leggings. No big deal right?! Well… what I forgot was that I took medicine the night before 💩 and had to do a discreet change when I got to the dealership. Good thing I had another diaper in my bag. I can snap out of little space like a light switch but was happier with a new one on. 🫣🤭

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27 and PeeJayTee
DinoFran said:
By far, the adultiest thing I´ve ever done while diapered is attending a meeting with a director from the Banking Commission. Whilst I couln´t be in little mode, the comfort of my diaper gave me enough confidence to carry out the meeting successfully.

On the other hand, the adultiest thing I regularly do while in little mode is going to the supermarket. Little Me always makes sure I have a good supply of cookies, ice cream, chocolates, cereal, waffles...
I wear when I go food shopping sometimes but always to Walmart. 🤭 I love that you make sure you get your snacks, me too. I love the Mother’s frosted sparkling cookies. What snacks are your favorite?

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27 and DinoFrant
BobaFettish said:
I could probably come up with lots of examples.

One time with my first Mommy had just made groceries and we were on our way home with our groceries. My diaper was wet. I was driving and we got pulled over. I had to snap into adult mode quick. In my head agree to whatever, get the ticket, and hope I don't get asked to get out of the vehicle and being pat down.

Luckily everything went cool. I didn't even get a warning.

My wife/Mommy laughed a lot about this.
Lucky unlucky you! When I was driving across country, and I got pulled over, the officer made me get out of mycar and come to him! He didn't get out of his patrol car, but he told me to come sit next to him. I was heavily padded and wet, but at least my jeans weren't wet... although I waddled a lot crossing the uneven road shoulder and sloping embankment. I sat in the front passenger seat next to the police officer and expressed all the adult respect I could muster. The officer with practiced authority wrote me ticket for 5 or 10 over the limit, and he shushed my slight protest about getting out of my car. After that he answered about his procedure, that police must impose such authority for everyone's safety... I was allowed to proceed on my way, but I swore off diapers for a while!

DBabygirl2 said:
Cool name and profile pic btw…once, I forgot about an early appointment for my car and had to rush to get there. My diaper was just damp and time was an issue so I wore a big hoodie and leggings. No big deal right?! Well… what I forgot was that I took medicine the night before 💩 and had to do a discreet change when I got to the dealership. Good thing I had another diaper in my bag. I can snap out of little space like a light switch but was happier with a new one on. 🫣🤭

Thanks!
I did an impact scene with a combat level lightsaber. I know it's not canon, but the way it sounded, lit the room, and the sting.

I'm like now my kink stream and Star Wars stream crossed. Now I have a Boba Fettish!

Those blends to Little stuff too. Star Wars makes me feel Little.

Last edited:
DBabygirl2 said:
I wear when I go food shopping sometimes but always to Walmart. 🤭 I love that you make sure you get your snacks, me too. I love the Mother’s frosted sparkling cookies. What snacks are your favorite?

I only go to Walmart sometimes because it´s the closest to where I live, but in general I prefer other chains with more neatly arranged aisles. I like choco chip cookies and Oreos, chocolate custards and vanilla ice cream -and Big Me always gets some Belgium chocolate from Häagen Dazs.

DinoFran said:
I only go to Walmart sometimes because it´s the closest to where I live, but in general I prefer other chains with more neatly arranged aisles. I like choco chip cookies and Oreos, chocolate custards and vanilla ice cream -and Big Me always gets some Belgium chocolate from Häagen Dazs.
Cool! My favorite HDas ice cream is chocolate chocolate chip

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27 and DinoFrant
DBabygirl2 said:
Cool! My favorite HDas ice cream is chocolate chocolate chip

Both are great too; it´s funny because I know I´m either little or big depending on the chocolate I crave; if I´m little, I like sweeter, kinda milky chocolate, but if I´m big then I prefer dark bitter chocolate.

DinoFran said:
Both are great too; it´s funny because I know I´m either little or big depending on the chocolate I crave; if I´m little, I like sweeter, kinda milky chocolate, but if I´m big then I prefer dark bitter chocolate.
Ok

Reactions: PaddedRita
Riding my motorcycle diapered always feels like a wonky anachronism of moods. Like... Im not able to just bab out because you gadda focus like crazy BUT... Now hear me out.... I have soggy diapers with little bears on them underneath my cordura and ballistic foam.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and DinoFrant
After I change my wet and messy morning diaper, the most adult activity today will be wetting my diaper while at work. My diaper for work is already out, a Tena Super ProSkin diaper, a booster, several drops of scented oil in my diaper, and plastic pants, The work atmosphere is professional with business casual to even casual dress, and no one knows that I am diapered and/or wet. My day will be very busy, so the diapers will be both functional and soothing. If I happen to miscalculate my wetting and get soaked and close to leaking, I simply close the door of my office and change. into a dry diaper that I keep in my brief case (I guess you could call my brief case a diaper bag). The wet diaper gets folded up, placed in a plastic bag that keep in my desk, and I dispose of my wet diaper in a trash receptacle right outside the office building. Have I really miscalculated wetting and leaked at work, with the small crescent shape wet stain in the back of my pants just at the back leg openings (a press out leak)? Yes, occasionally, at which time I retreat to my office, change as noted above, then stay in my office until the wet stain dries, but often a sport coat or untucked shirt conceals my slightly wet pants until they dry. I love wetting my diapers but hate leaks!! As I said, no one knows; I have never heard any comments, "It's okay, he just wet his diapers again." If by chance people know, I am not treated any differently by my colleagues. Sometimes I think people might be looking at my slight diaper bulge, but more than likely that might be my own sensitivity. For the present, I'll enjoy my morning wet, warm, squishy, poopy diaper, which I admit is not very adult-like.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and DinoFrant
Back