Adult Pullups and room for improvements (ABDL)

Would you buy ABDL Pullups?

• Yes Regularly

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Yes Soemtimes

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Once or Twice

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
KittyMerriweather said:
I think men would have better luck if they didn't buy the ones designed for men. The absorbancy level on the ones for men is only like 2 drops. The granny pant ones have a 6 or 7 drop rating. Yes, still not the absorbancy of a good tape diaper, but significantly more than those flimsy male pullups.
The tranquility Atn ones I use are pretty much the granny panty full coverage pull up and are good for one flood, and I do have trust in them. The high waist band gets hot though.
I haven’t seen any type of Tena brief products that I would recommend.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
KittyMerriweather said:
I think men would have better luck if they didn't buy the ones designed for men. The absorbancy level on the ones for men is only like 2 drops. The granny pant ones have a 6 or 7 drop rating. Yes, still not the absorbancy of a good tape diaper, but significantly more than those flimsy male pullups.
I've never bought male pull ups...I only wear women's underwear, so buying women's pull ups seemed a natural progression. ( And means I have TWO awkward conversations to have with potential girlfriends..oh joy..😹)

Furrytum said:
I've never bought male pull ups...I only wear women's underwear, so buying women's pull ups seemed a natural progression. ( And means I have TWO awkward conversations to have with potential girlfriends..oh joy..😹)
Not if she wears as well. 😏

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, AndyPandy, Furrytum and 1 other person
If an ABDL pullup were to exist that:

1) Isn't dreadfully ugly.
2) Doesn't obliterate my budget.

Then sure, I'd try them out. I fear that, like many ABDL products, they'll be pricy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KittyMerriweather and Diapertoddler
KittyMerriweather said:
Not if she wears as well. 😏
One can but dream of such joys.

Would actually love an adult sized easy ups, or pull ups. Kind of want the old Feel N Learn from Pampers back too.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and MASONJAR
They would be so much more convenient I work doing manual labour. And don't wet too often

bambinod said:
men pointing down is a pretty universal requirement for diapers

besides, pull-ups aren't intended for overnight use, so they don't need padding up higher, they let gravity do the work.
Problem is that little eye does not follow directions. Its points in any direction.

I have issues with my hands (as well as other issues) - not too bad, but bad enough - diapers I could NEVER change myself - so IF I could find a Pull-Up that actually worked, it would be helpful - but none have - they ALWAYS leak.
Fortunately I have never had a problem getting help with a diaper, but a few times I can recall it being awkward (because of the situation and the person) - a few times get something like "Seriously?!" - but never really that big of an issue (perhaps a little explaining, but that's it)
But it HAS to work well - I am IC life-long - something that WILL leak on me is useless - and have tried - lots of times - been pushed in to it a few times (they said "more independence" - and had it not leaked, they would have been right) - but EVERY ONE - NFG!
But that also never prevented anything I keep hearing social life issues - I just never noticed that - I did everything - just that bit of awkwardness now and then - but even have gone on week long camping parties, ex. - Some extra planning - but NEVER stopped anything.
But yes IF I found a good Pull-Up that did not leak on me - lots would be easier, and less awkward, but no real change. Actually I cant see any real change if somehow the nerve causing the IC in the first place were repaired (unlikely) - but would be strange as it has NEVER worked. But point is NEVER excluded from, or avoided ANY social situation due to IC - just in some situations awkward - but I think the one that ended up helping in those situations was more embarrassed than I was (I've ALWAYS been use to it - they were not)
SO - yes a Pull-Up that did not leak would be helpful for those situations - just would not change what I do - socially on other wise. Actually more for the sake of others than myself.
O - getting a bit long - well - I think you got the idea...

Back