Adult Little Kids Underwear

Humperdink2 said:
They have loads of good stuff on there. Have you managed to get a successful delivery? I ordered a crap ton once and nothing arrived lol. Got my money back though.
I use them all the time and have many nice things i love the adult pocket nappies they have .

Reactions: littledub1955
michaelmc said:
I use them all the time and have many nice things i love the adult pocket nappies they have .
Ah OK, perhaps I'll have to give it a go with a smaller order then. I so wanted the paw patrol clothes. I'm really surprised nothing of that nature has made its way onto Ebay. I've looked for ages lol.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and michaelmc
I have the both Batman and Superman in photos . These are all adult underwear

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-150603.png
    Screenshot_20240301-150603.png
    369 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240301-150432.png
    Screenshot_20240301-150432.png
    342.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240301-150357.png
    Screenshot_20240301-150357.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240301-150252.png
    Screenshot_20240301-150252.png
    618.3 KB · Views: 22
Humperdink2 said:
Ah OK, perhaps I'll have to give it a go with a smaller order then. I so wanted the paw patrol clothes. I'm really surprised nothing of that nature has made its way onto Ebay. I've looked for ages lol.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005335328858.html 6-19yrs but im a 43"waist and they fit me 😁 i do have many adult ones aswel

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
Help you spend it all we can.

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and michaelmc
foxkits said:
Help you spend it all we can.
I am grateful, I adore so much on that site. There are not enough hours in the day lol.

Reactions: michaelmc
Humperdink2 said:
I am grateful, I adore so much on that site. There are not enough hours in the day lol.
If you see owt cute please share with us 😍
Unicorns are real! ❤️ lol ( it's a princess thing ) 🥰

Oh yeah I totally will, Unicorns, rainbows, butterflies, bunnies and princesses are my go to.

• Love
OK, here is what I've found so far.

pic 1.pngpic 2.pngpic 3.pngpic 4.pngpic 5.pngpic 6.pngpic 7.pngpic 8.pngpic 9.pngpic 10.png

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dbot99, LittleRobbie and 1 other person
pic 11.pngpic 12.pngpic 13.png

I've ordered all of these, let's see what turns up and how well it fits lol. They are all either size 16 or 14-16 so shouldn't be too bad. The T-shirts are so adoreable though!

• Love
Reactions: dbot99, LittleRobbie and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
I want them all! ❤️ 😍
They are great, arn't they? I've spent a good few hours down that rabbit hole to find these gems. I was trying to get some shoes too, however, that was a stretch too far lol. Couldn't find much at the right size, unfortunately. Maybe if I get a successful delivery this time then I'll think about ordering some more.

• Love
Humperdink2 said:
They are great, arn't they? I've spent a good few hours down that rabbit hole to find these gems. I was trying to get some shoes too, however, that was a stretch too far lol. Couldn't find much at the right size, unfortunately. Maybe if I get a successful delivery this time then I'll think about ordering some more.
Are the t-shits 14-16?
What size shoe you need? I'll keep an eye out for you 🥰

The T-shirts are listed as a 160. We will see lol. I have big feet so need a size 11 to fit properly. I have previously purchased some size 8 shoes from Next that were tight, however, I could still wear them for a short period of time. The ones I want I'll never get lmao. Something like a little girl's Minnie Mouse shoe with flashing lights... Yeah one can dream haha :p

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and michaelmc
Humperdink2 said:
The T-shirts are listed as a 160. We will see lol. I have big feet so need a size 11 to fit properly. I have previously purchased some size 8 shoes from Next that were tight, however, I could still wear them for a short period of time. The ones I want I'll never get lmao. Something like a little girl's Minnie Mouse shoe with flashing lights... Yeah one can dream haha :p
160 thats 12yrs i usually go for 170to 180 myself as for the shoes ebay look for " ladies red patent mary jane shoes size 11 transvestite tv drag queen " i got some myself im a size 9 🥰

It really depends on the material they use. I've had 160 that has been fine. It's worth a go though as they are not worth much. I know the dresses are the stretchy ones and they will be like the other one I have. I'm not overly fussed with the tranvestite style ones I've seen, they have high heels and I'm not really after that. Being a smaller size sure does give you more options. It's crazy how some people who are really small want to be tall and people who are tall want to be smaller. I'd swap, imagine all the awesome clothing you could get that would fit lol.

Back