Adult Baby products that aren’t being made, but should be.

For anyone interested in bottles similar to what I got I found some other designs
78FF7AB2-9182-431C-AFBB-F82572792BA3.jpeg7E201E54-036F-4696-ABE2-48281FF68FCB.jpeg06440F3E-454E-4F39-B984-CA02554B9060.jpeg69F72292-B245-4797-93BA-A32EE380E0F7.jpegA9AD6C43-6FDF-4698-BBA3-04A962B78E60.jpeg
Slightly different one at the end there
They are all from AliExpress and vary on price most you have to pay around £3 postage from China and it’s not 10 day delivery so may take a while they’re all really cute tho!
£7.92 65% Off | Cute Cartoon Glass Water Bottle Pacifier Straw Cup Suitable for Adult Children Milk Glass Bottle Baby feeding Bottle
I’ve left a link for the pig one I got and if you scroll to reccomended it will show other designs 😊

Reactions: ABAlex2 and WillFord384
New2This said:
For anyone interested in bottles similar to what I got I found some other designs
View attachment 53809View attachment 53810View attachment 53811View attachment 53812View attachment 53813
They are all from AliExpress and vary on price most you have to pay around £3 postage from China and it’s not 10 day delivery so may take a while they’re all really cute tho!
£7.92 65% Off | Cute Cartoon Glass Water Bottle Pacifier Straw Cup Suitable for Adult Children Milk Glass Bottle Baby feeding Bottle
I’ve left a link for the pig one I got and if you scroll to reccomended it will show other designs 😊
The first design with the bears is from a show but i don’t know what it’s called

they’re all around 300/400ml

New2This said:
The first design with the bears is from a show but i don’t know what it’s called

they’re all around 300/400ml
The show is called "We Bare Bears" from cartoon network.

Reactions: New2This
I want this in my size, it looks so cosy!
1620392128390.png

Reactions: New2This and Angelapinks
3bsg3 said:
I want this in my size, it looks so cosy!
View attachment 54752

It's crazy cute but I don't think it would be a good idea to have that much loose, thick fabric near a baby's face. Hopefully the idea is to put your baby in this outfit, snap some adorable photos, then change them back into regular clothes.

New2This said:
View attachment 53809View attachment 53810View attachment 53811View attachment 53812View attachment 53813
Amazing! Adult sized baby bottles! Always wanted to see something like that.

• Love
Reactions: Kymi, AJFan2020 and New2This
1623018547294.jpegI wish places would sell something similar to these rail protectors, but with wooden rails like you see in baby cribs. Something that can easily be attached and detached if need be. I’ve purchased a crib with the intent of attaching the side rails to my bed in some fashion and I’ve succeeded in various ways, but it’s never been something sturdy or as solid as I’d prefer. I know some places sell toddler wooden ones, but those are so short, they wouldn’t give me that ‘baby crib’ feeling.

Reactions: ESPF and BobbiSueEllen
I just want a crib that converts to a toddler bed
Also would love a pack and play
And cute abdl clothes for toddlers. I like cat and jack brand from target but I can only fit into some of the bottoms and a few dresses. I have a dress from them that I love but I want more in a more accessible format. I could fit into a 14/16 but not many kids are 5'10 and post pubescent so parts of my body just don't work with it.
Bigger versions of plastic toys! We have a stacker but I want other bigger toys.
I don't see patterned cotton onesies that are long sleeved and go down to the ankles I would like that.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back