Adult Baby products that aren’t being made, but should be.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Exactly what it says on the tin. What kinds of things would you buy more of if it came in adult sizes? My first thoughts are...
  • Split meal trays with characters on them
  • Jumbo-sized “lovey” blankets
  • Teething toys (though I guess they do make chewelry)
  • Large mobiles for adult sized cribs
  • Adult sized baby blankets (have you felt a baby blanket recently? adult blankets aren’t nearly as soft!)

• Love
Reactions: ChibiDolly, Safari, Tinytoes and 7 others
FeekaDimension said:
Exactly what it says on the tin. What kinds of things would you buy more of if it came in adult sizes? My first thoughts are...
  • Adult sized baby blankets (have you felt a baby blanket recently? adult blankets aren’t nearly as soft!)

You may be on to something here. With the ability to effectively custom print any design on just about any fabric now, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to print designs for us on large sized baby blankets. As for 'lovey' blankets, I find the microfiber fleece ones with cute designs on them are fabulous, but the color tend towards earth tones rather than bright, cheerful ones.

I'm not sure about teething toys, but I've seen large teething toys for pets before. May be something there.

3d-printed parts for the mobiles?

There are some interesting ideas here. :)

Tabby

Reactions: EclipseWolf, Angelapinks, FeekaDimension and 1 other person
I just had a thought. Ever thought of taking one of the extra large Hungry Man TV dinner microwave trays and painting it bright pink then painting pretty animals and designs on it like a child's tray?

Tabby

Reactions: FeekaDimension
LittleTabby said:
I just had a thought. Ever thought of taking one of the extra large Hungry Man TV dinner microwave trays and painting it bright pink then painting pretty animals and designs on it like a child's tray?

Tabby

You could probably find somewhere that sells trays for cafeterias and paint that.

Reactions: DippyDawg
FeekaDimension said:
I have a Pokemon plush throw blanket and it feels a lot like a baby blanket if not better

Reactions: ChibiDolly
ABDL PULLUPS! But nobody seems to be able to make them 😭

Reactions: Yoboroad, Goodnites11, Anburako and 15 others
FeekaDimension said:
Teething toys (though I guess they do make chewelry)
I bought a rather large Nuk green silicone teething ring...feels great! 💕

Reactions: gentletides
What I'd really like one day (though I have no idea how I'd hide/explain it, or afford it) is an adult sized car seat in fun colours. It's a total fantasy and hugely impractical, but there it is haha
(I know seats for people with special needs exist, but I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of something that others actually need.)
Also, i adore the baby clothes shops sell, especially the newborn ones, but I'm yet to see adult sized version approaching anything near them. It's sad because i love the winnie the pooh babygros and pastel floral print dresses:cry:

Reactions: ronnieM, Safari, MASONJAR and 4 others
A bouncer that gos on a door jam I would love one of those

• Love
Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx, Safari, Angelapinks and 10 others
Diaperlover40 said:
I second this. Only problem is doorways can only take so much weight, as far as i know. Still, one can hope!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyKing86
BabyBunting said:
I second this. Only problem is doorways can only take so much weight, as far as i know. Still, one can hope!
I would get it to hold if there was one

I like the older style of wooden toys, I specifically remember having a wood train that had 2 cars that would hook up to the main locomotive, it was small enough to be a push toy, but also large enough to sit on and scoot yourself around, an adult upsized version of this would be awesome.

Reactions: MASONJAR, LittlePrince, gentletides and 2 others
If I had the choice, my go-to item would be a baby bouncer. Something like this.

1589812369936.png

I dont know... just laying in there, watching the toys and maybe playing with a few small stuffies... I think, that would be great. And yes, with the holding back thingy... feeling the diaper pushing against the body. That would be great... or watching TV in it... Would be a Dream.

Diaperlover40 said:

That sounds also cool!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, InuChan, Safari and 13 others
Glaceon said:
If I had the choice, my go-to item would be a baby bouncer. Something like this.

View attachment 41201

I dont know... just laying in there, watching the toys and maybe playing with a few small stuffies... I think, that would be great. And yes, with the holding back thingy... feeling the diaper pushing against the body. That would be great... or watching TV in it... Would be a Dream.

That sounds also cool!
My other would be the old school walkers with the tray all the way around you so you could spin around in it and move your little feet that are just barley touching the floor

Reactions: Jacklee, Safari, MASONJAR and 3 others
BabyBunting said:
What I'd really like one day (though I have no idea how I'd hide/explain it, or afford it) is an adult sized car seat in fun colours. It's a total fantasy and hugely impractical, but there it is haha
(I know seats for people with special needs exist, but I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of something that others actually need.)
Also, i adore the baby clothes shops sell, especially the newborn ones, but I'm yet to see adult sized version approaching anything near them. It's sad because i love the winnie the pooh babygros and pastel floral print dresses:cry:

I found a pair of Winnie the Pooh bib overalls in a thrift store once, size 20W, but they didn’t fit me quite right so I got rid of them.... they are out there, though!

Glaceon said:

View attachment 41201

That sounds also cool!
like these you mean.......7e1d66770a0eb84ad73a564d8955d8e8.jpgbouncer-768x568.png

• Love
Reactions: flickpuppy, ChibiDolly, ronnieM and 12 others
SillyLiam said:
ABDL PULLUPS! But nobody seems to be able to make them 😭
Really wish someone would crack Huggies’/KC’s patent on that.

What I really wonder is what would violate that patent. What would happen if Bambino just used their stretch panel material instead of the granny-panty waistbands?

Reactions: Lyokodl and PlastiBrain
Nice pacifiers for adults with different shapes and brands , the towel with the hoodie and car seat that what I can think now

• Love
Reactions: Autiesaurus, Blathers and FeekaDimension
Back