Status
Not open for further replies.

DL2021

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi I’m very new to this site. I have been a DL for a long time but only now having been with my wonderful partner for a few years am I finding my adult baby site. Nappies are a comfort thing for me and I’m now finding that same comforting feeling from being cared for as a little. Although my partner wants to act as my mummy, she really struggles with that side. I have visited an adult nursery run my Mummy Maxine but didn’t feel it satisfied what I’m looking for. It felt like more of a safe space where you can do what you like without judgment where what I was looking for was more to be babied and cared for. Could anyone advise on other nurseries or mummy’s in the UK that I could try?

Reactions: PaciBabyGirl
There are quite a few, in Manchester, Liverpool, Southport, and Kent area, but here is not the best place to post details, check them out on Fetlife....pm me for group details.

• Love
Reactions: 28715 and JaysonTheRegressor
Babybearuk said:
There are quite a few, in Manchester, Liverpool, Southport, and Kent area, but here is not the best place to post details, check them out on Fetlife....pm me for group details.
America doesnt have ANY :(
Good thing I'm moving to the UK X3

I would unhesitatingly recommend Mummy Grace in Nottingham. She has't been accepting new ABs for some time, but if you send her an email, you might get a response. Her website is https://www.mummygrace.co.uk.

I'm not sure why BabyBearUK decided that this board isn't the place to post recommendations, but Mummy Grace is warm, genuine and caring. If you can manage to get a booking with her, I think you'll find the time exceptionally worthwhile.

Reactions: MaybeBroken and tam1623
sbmccue said:
I would unhesitatingly recommend Mummy Grace in Nottingham. She has't been accepting new ABs for some time, but if you send her an email, you might get a response. Her website is https://www.mummygrace.co.uk.

I'm not sure why BabyBearUK decided that this board isn't the place to post recommendations, but Mummy Grace is warm, genuine and caring. If you can manage to get a booking with her, I think you'll find the time exceptionally worthwhile.
Might be something to do with me getting a warning discussing nurseries isn't PG13 and I was risking a moderation.

I have been lucky and in the position too see quite a few ladies over the years and all have been very positive and lovely experiences.
As a DL a crib or a high chair is not on my list of the experience, so a fully equipped nursery is not necessary for me personally.
A domestic setting where I am treated as a little boy and have my nappies checked and changed is what I enjoy.
I will follow this post with interest and help out if I can.

Reactions: Deleted member 60371, Forced and Traveller
@DL2021 don't be afraid to look away from professional carers. I've had some awesome experiences just meeting up with people who have played a mummy, or daddy role.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
America doesnt have ANY :(
Good thing I'm moving to the UK X3
There is one in California another in Chicago. I believe there are a few others as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 43998 and JaysonTheRegressor
There's loads in America. You're not looking in the right places. I know of loads in the states. If I had the money I would visit one. But they're out of my league.

Babybearuk said:
I would like the Fetlife details please.

Hi I know it has been a while im sorry i wanted to add to this, I just wanted to say that I've also been to mummy maxine and she was amazing, I think you can do whatever you want, but then some other nursery's will do whatever you want to a limit. I hope you find this helpful but I have also visited nanny M in great Yarmouth, there's a couple of nannies there and some bdsm disciplinarianS there as well. You can be whatever you want. They have a fully equipped nursery and a medical room there, same as mummy maxine who also have a dungeon. The 2 locations are great and I would suggest giving each one a try

Reactions: tam1623
In my opinion Miss Mummy from North Hampshire is the best AB Mummy in Europe.

I've tested many different ones and being under her care is simply magical. I've had 3 online sessions until now and each one was simply perfect. From Storytime, over playtime and and a nappy change, everything is done with love and affection!

She treats every little individually regarding their needs . She is also perfect to simply talk too when not feeling little.

Thats the big difference between her and other mummies.

She really cares for her littles!

I'm looking forward to my first In-Person Visit, where i will do the journey from Germany to the UK, just to visit her. I'm 100% sure it will be worth it!

So just take a look at her website and book your session to get to know her, you won't regret it!

Here is the link to her website:

Miss Mummy‘s Website

Welcome To Baby Heaven ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back