Adult Baby Furniture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaMonarch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, me and my mummy are pretty new to all of this but it is something we have discussed and both are very much wanting, however we have found a lot of sites ect for adult baby clothing which we are exploring but we plan to live together in the near future and would like to make me a nursery we are looking for furniture for adult babies cribs highchairs ect but we are finding it hard to find any of it we don't really know where to start or what to search for...any ideas? ty:smile:

Well it depends...who's gonna be the baby and who's gonna be the care taker. I've also been trying to find ABDL furniture and its hard. But my question what kind of clothes and diapers have you looked at? I suggest ABU Universe They have top quality products.

If you have the income, it is not that different than a custom kitchen.

Find someone who does good work and pay for what you want.

I went into a custom woodwork shop and had them do the drill press work for the rails and the joints for the sides.

Put it together at my own place.

Discrete and a good result.

It depends on where you live. I'm guessing the UK? Stateside you can build your own if you are decent with tools. The sell plans in the internet. Otherwise, like another poster suggested, ask a carpenter. Just make sure you give them the detailed plans and specs and be ready to pay for their time.

First of all, you need a crib with a changing table. :thumbsup:We had the pack n play playard by Graco. The mattress and the changing table are very comfortable. I suggest you this one. Also, you can choose others from this list. https://cloodjo.com/best-cribs-with-changing-table-top-10-reviews
It seems it contains not a bad description. Make a good choice:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back