Adult Baby / Diaper Lover day?

should there be a Adult Baby / Diaper Lover pride day?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello all,

I was looking around the site some time last week and found out we have a Adult Baby / Diaper lover symbol, when I saw it I started to think about what if there was a Adult Baby / Diaper lover day that was known world wide?
  • if so when is it and what kinds of stuff goes on that day?
  • if not would it be something you want once a year?
I know over here in the UK we have Brighton and Hove Pride which is a community interest company who promote equality and diversity, and advance education to eliminate discrimination against the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans and im pretty sure pride does cover more then just that.

I have even seen cool ways people can show there support on said days like this from, wearing a picked colour as a wristband or T shirt to even just wearing a pin with the ABDL symbol for that day, if you really feel like putting it out there changing your profile pic on all social media for that day only and that day to one that you feel represents all of you. im sure there is many other ways to show support as well that I am not thinking of but that is why im talking about it on here haha.

So going off the fact that there might not be a ABDL pride day already:

• what time in the year do you think would be best to have such a day?
  • what kind of stuff would you want to see done on that day or would like to do your self?

I look forward to seeing if people would want such a day or not and by all means if all of you think you can add to what I have said or asked go right ahead :p

Reactions: medfet878
littleph0enix said:
what time in the year do you think would be best to have such a day?
I personally suggest either 1/23 (January 23, MM/DD) or 12/3 (12 March, DD/MM) to mimic counting 1... 2... 3..., which has connotations (I'll admit, it's a massive stretch) of being little and learning to count.

Just... WHY ?

DiaperedElmo said:
I personally suggest either 1/23 (January 23, MM/DD) or 12/3 (12 March, DD/MM) to mimic counting 1... 2... 3..., which has connotations (I'll admit, it's a massive stretch) of being little and learning to count.
stretch or not it should really have some kind of of importance I would think for the type of day to match the time time of year.

CrazySmoker said:
Just... WHY ?
why not 🙃

I didn't mean for it to be super serious more of a fun idea but when you think about it would it not be a truly good thing to bring about awareness and to eliminate discrimination that the ABDL community has world wide?

other then that it could come to help those that are younger and do not understand who they are yet.

Last edited:
I think having a ABDL pride day is a good idea but how many of us would actually turn up? Some of us may hold positions of power or may be very well known or are public servants and people knowing our secret could harm us. I mean for example do you think the general public would be fully happy if they found out the headmaster at their kids school is while at home a sissy baby girl? The answer is probably no. Maybe one day we ca be open about we feel but today is not that day.

Reactions: medfet878 and CrazySmoker
I do not see a need for this idea. I don't think ABDL is discriminated against. No one is keeping us from doing what we want to do in private with other consenting adults.

"Awareness" to me seems like an effort to normalize adults openly wearing diapers and dressing like babies in public, and I don't think I could ever be okay with that. At a private, closed function? Totally okay. At the grocery store in front of children? Nope.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, medfet878 and CrazySmoker
Newbaby110521 said:
I think having a ABDL pride day is a good idea but how many of us would actually turn up? Some of us may hold positions of power or may be very well known or are public servants and people knowing our secret could harm us. I mean for example do you think the general public would be fully happy if they found out the headmaster at their kids school is while at home a sissy baby girl? The answer is probably no. Maybe one day we ca be open about we feel but today is not that day.
Have you seen what's been going on in our schools lately? The sexualization of our kids thru gender identity. Teachers showing up in class with their multi colored hair patterns talking to kids about their sexual preferences and lifestyle. Drag Queen shows in schools, libraries and events where children attend. Our high powered government workers flaunting their sexual identity for all the world to see. The normalization of pedophilia. Being ABDL can't be any worse.
I'm not advocating for an ABDL day but surely we gotta be farther down the ladder from some of the other sexual practices that our kids are being exposed to.

Reactions: Absorblock, medfet878, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Newbaby110521 said:
I think having a ABDL pride day is a good idea but how many of us would actually turn up?
well that is not something I can say really since I can speak for everyone but using Brighton and Hove Pride as a base (I know its not the same) but over that weekend 500.000 people come down to Brighton to show there support for pride, it has taken 60 odd years to get to that point but in the end its down to if this is something you want to do or not just like everything.

Newbaby110521 said:
I mean for example do you think the general public would be fully happy if they found out the headmaster at their kids school is while at home a sissy baby girl? The answer is probably no. Maybe one day we ca be open about we feel but today is not that day.
no, I dont expect the general public to be happy, I am not fully thinking about making it a show of what we enjoy but more of a show of support for people that are like us and to show that there we are a thing, we might not be as big football but we are a thing and not something that people should just look down on.

messydiaper said:
I do not see a need for this idea. I don't think ABDL is discriminated against. No one is keeping us from doing what we want to do in private with other consenting adults.
A completely fair point of view, its not like I am going to start a kick starter with this idea XD

messydiaper said:
"Awareness" to me seems like an effort to normalize adults openly wearing diapers and dressing like babies in public, and I don't think I could ever be okay with that. At a private, closed function? Totally okay. At the grocery store in front of children? Nope.
hmm I would not go as far as normalize it, more like make it a more open thing to be talked about. being aware of many things even thing that are not as bit or liked can help people in many ways (or at least thats what my line of thinking was)

Back