Adoption as a AB.

Brat2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Now some of you may find this a bit odd but has anyone been Adopted as a AB?

The person who i am a AB/Teen with and me are looking in Adoption without the real legal bits and just wanted to know if anyone has done this before and if so what tips you could give me.

Yes it may seem a bit odd but its something i would like to do and give full consent.

what are peoples thoughts on this?

Reactions: littledreamers333
It's something I have thought about, but never done. Realistically, you can make whatever agreement with a caregiver you like so long as it doesn't intersect with the law in any way, i.e it won't be legally binding. There are kinky and alternative event planners out there who do things like collaring ceremonies for the more BDSM inclined, who might be willing to organise an event for you. Otherwise, it's a carefully written contract and a certificate that you could probably commission off of somebody.

When I was exploring BDSM circles, earlier on in life. I came across a website called the slave register, which was basically a database where BDSM slaves could be given a number that linked to an online database of slaves, so they were a "registered" slave. I would love a littles/ABDL version of that where adoptions papers + certificate could be sent out and a database entry made so that it is a "registered" adoption.

My littles are adopted-by-heart by their Ema ("momma"). đź©· I think it's lovely. I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333
I know of a number of couples online who have a formal caregiver/little situation, but having "formal" (not legally binding) situations of adoption and care seem pretty rare. It sounds like a lovely commitment between people, though! I'd be very curious to see what an "adoption ceremony" would look like.

It sounds like you might be seeking Re-Parenting. There is stuff to read on the internet about this. It sounds awesome if there were groups of people who care for littles like this.

Reactions: Brat2023
MiddleJacob said:
It sounds like you might be seeking Re-Parenting. There is stuff to read on the internet about this. It sounds awesome if there were groups of people who care for littles like this.
Yer i think you are right about being Re-Parenting however strange it sounds.

Reactions: Rezzu and MiddleJacob
Back