Actually saw someone wearing

KittyMerriweather said:
Because people think leggings are pants.

The same people that think the
10kbs of shit stuffed into a 5 lb is a good look. Unless that bag is your undies!
Yeah I saw kid around 18 must have had some mental disability makeinf some weird noises in the checkout with his I parents. He was fascinated with point of sake it ends. Then I heard a loud fart and crackling. Sure enough he messed and wet his diaper. They had him dress in jeandps that were too tight with the diaper and it was keking, the left inside pant leg around his seat turned brown

Reactions: Diprs2
Slip92 said:
I was in Asda in Trowbridge a few years back and there was an elderly lady wandering around doing her shop and it was so obvious that she was wearing a heavily soiled nappy - it was like a legging clad balloon on her backside!
Ewww

Reactions: Lyokodl and OfficialPastelPoppet
OldeHoss said:
I'm looking into getting me some Jedi Robes to wear, to hide my outline.
As-for the light saber? Seems those're on the 'Restricted Weapons' list.
dammit.
These aren’t the drones you’re looking for. Stay padded, those Jedi robes will conceal some seriously thirsty butt wrappers!

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I was down Coney Island back in summer 2005 and was a hot very crowded day. So walking in the crowd a teen girl right in front of me had the tell tale diaper waist band above her shorts. She wasnt a young teen may have even been low twenties. She didnt seem too intent on hiding it either. Ive seen my share of babies and elderly in diapers which you may expect but not too many over 18 or under 40.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
MikeDJ said:
She didnt seem too intent on hiding it either. Ive seen my share of babies and elderly in diapers which you may expect but not too many over 18 or under 40.
Not a lot - but not unheard of either - I have had nerve damage since birth, causing life-long IC problems, so actually was NEVER out of diapers.
Obviously don't know what the story with her was - but if similar to me - may have had the same basic attitude I did at that age;
Anyone that it matters for already knows I wear diapers, and has known that for years - as for everyone else - who cares, it's a medical problem, and likely will never see them again anyway. IF for some reason you do, worry about it then, if it even comes up. and likely won't.

MikeDJ said:
I was down Coney Island back in summer 2005 and was a hot very crowded day. So walking in the crowd a teen girl right in front of me had the tell tale diaper waist band above her shorts. She wasnt a young teen may have even been low twenties. She didnt seem too intent on hiding it either. Ive seen my share of babies and elderly in diapers which you may expect but not too many over 18 or under 40.

I wouldnt consider 4-17 year old babies, nor a 40-60 year old elderly. But I know what u meant. Ive never seen anyone between the ages of 4 and 70-ish in a nappy unless they have a disability. In which case I have

toyboy said:
I saw a lady in a wheelchair at the supermarket today ho had her nappy showing as clear as day, I considered saying something to her friend or cear giver ho was with her but it was so obvious that I think that they just weren't concerned.
Was it so obvious that you could tell what brand of nappy she was wearing?

• Angry
Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
ChocChip said:
Was it so obvious that you could tell what brand of nappy she was wearing?
No but it looked like a medical nappy. You could see the tapes clearly and that it was cloth backed. Looked just like mine.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and OfficialPastelPoppet
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I wouldnt consider 4-17 year old babies, nor a 40-60 year old elderly. But I know what u meant. Ive never seen anyone between the ages of 4 and 70-ish in a nappy unless they have a disability. In which case I have
Yes adjusting the ages thats right I was meaning it that way....most in those age groups generally will be wearing because of a disability

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and OfficialPastelPoppet
Well unusually yes I have been out in leggings and a nappy and I’m a guy.
I had ridden my motorcycle to visit friends near Eastbourne and was wearing my nappy and leggings under my motorcycle trousers for comfort not expecting to take my motorcycle trousers off.
Got to my friends and he was at work and just mom and older teen daughter at home, it had being raining so she offered to hang my motorcycle trousers to dry. They know I wear nappies and my leggings were Adidas running tights, so a bit sporty.
After we’d had a cup of tea, she told me she wanted to walk in to town for a few bits and I should come too. I said I can’t with what I’m wearing but she said I look fine and no one will notice with my fleece on so I agreed.
I went and changed my nappy first anyway so I got no big bulges.
So me mom and daughter walked into town. Daughter was having fun and taking pictures of everything on her phone like they do.
We were out for a while and stopped at a cafe for coffee and cake then went in.
My friend found a pharmacy selling adult nappies and even had a window display of them. I said I was fine at the time and carried on.
A little while later we were looking at something else and I pointed to an object but my friend then admitted she couldn’t see anything without her glasses. It was at this point I saw a mom with her toddler daughter in white leggings and a very obvious nappy.
When we got back home, the daughter plugged her phone into her tablet and started showing us the pictures she took. What became quite obvious is that my friend can’t see much without her glasses and my nappy was nearly as obvious as the toddler girl I saw as there was a picture with us both in it. I must have wet at the cafe as I had a very rounded rear.
Fortunately far enough away from where I live not to be recognised and an older population who can’t see very well and possibly wear too.

Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove, Angelapinks and 2 others
BuffedBaby said:
I'd like someone who wears leggings with diapers to chime in . Does it help keep the diaper snug and prevent leaks like a onesie does? It's very obvious so I can only imagine that someone wearing these know that and aren't bothered by it.
I personally think that it is awesome when anyone can accept themselves and be who they really are and love themselves enough to be be comfortable regardless of what that may be!
Personally i think any girl in leggings and an obvious diaper butt is beautiful way beyond the turn on factor! They must be a really awesome person as well, and if i wasn't married i would definitely go out of my way to get to know them! Way beyond sexy, and very much a turn on on so many levels!❤
HumanFly said:
Yes - I would imagine that the choice was made for her. On the other hand, if she was about 60 rather than about 80, she may be from a generation that would have worn leggings as a top layer and may be less than conscious of how others see her if she has dementia.

However, convenience grooming and dressing of disabled people by carers is certainly a thing. I recall seeing a French documentary about an autistic woman who was institutionalised for a long period after her family life broke down, and it showed her with hair cut like a boy's and in a shapeless dress. Not at all how she looked before she was locked up; she dressed and wore her hair like other women her age.
That is very sad!😿

gbab65 said:
Well unusually yes I have been out in leggings and a nappy and I’m a guy.
I had ridden my motorcycle to visit friends near Eastbourne and was wearing my nappy and leggings under my motorcycle trousers for comfort not expecting to take my motorcycle trousers off.
Got to my friends and he was at work and just mom and older teen daughter at home, it had being raining so she offered to hang my motorcycle trousers to dry. They know I wear nappies and my leggings were Adidas running tights, so a bit sporty.
After we’d had a cup of tea, she told me she wanted to walk in to town for a few bits and I should come too. I said I can’t with what I’m wearing but she said I look fine and no one will notice with my fleece on so I agreed.
I went and changed my nappy first anyway so I got no big bulges.
So me mom and daughter walked into town. Daughter was having fun and taking pictures of everything on her phone like they do.
We were out for a while and stopped at a cafe for coffee and cake then went in.
My friend found a pharmacy selling adult nappies and even had a window display of them. I said I was fine at the time and carried on.
A little while later we were looking at something else and I pointed to an object but my friend then admitted she couldn’t see anything without her glasses. It was at this point I saw a mom with her toddler daughter in white leggings and a very obvious nappy.
When we got back home, the daughter plugged her phone into her tablet and started showing us the pictures she took. What became quite obvious is that my friend can’t see much without her glasses and my nappy was nearly as obvious as the toddler girl I saw as there was a picture with us both in it. I must have wet at the cafe as I had a very rounded rear.
Fortunately far enough away from where I live not to be recognised and an older population who can’t see very well and possibly wear too.
I can relate, my wife has discreetly told me that my plastic pants were exposed or that as she put it, that it looks like i'm about to loose my britches, meaning, that i should go change, i wear cloth diapers and plastic pants pants these are way more comfortable and reliable, this is definitely when we are in public like the stores or out for dinner or a show. I have been incontinent all my life and in 67 years have been able to accept myself and my reality to the point of being able to enjoy and appreciate and even enjoy my diapers and plastic pants. I certainly don't try to expose them, but, i also realized a long time ago that if someone were to be paying attention that they are probably going to notice a bit of a bulge and an unusually rounded back side. People usually don't say anything if they do notice.
Once about 10 or so years ago we went to the hard rock for new years and were both wearing those really shiny pants that all the hair bands wear and there were a couple of rather cute girls right behind us and i heard one of them say" that guy has a really cute butt, i didn't think they were talking about me, i'm sure i looked just a bit padded, then one of them grabbed my my butt and said i love your butt! I just turned around and said thank you and introduced her to my wife, who was shocked and was a bit put off by someone hitting on me with her obviously being my date. They went about their way as we did as well and ended up having a really nice new years eve!
The moral to the story is just be yourself and realize that you are beautiful and unique!😎

ChocChip said:
And I guess “very thick underwear” would be incontinence pants of some sort anyway... if it’s that noticeable then it probably is a nappy!

I guess it’s fair enough if she just doesn’t care and decides that being incontinent won’t stop her dressing as she did before...
Hopefully she has accepted herself and realized that she is most beautiful just being herself!❤

Diaperdudeinmass said:
I have never seen any younger person wearing a diaper when out in public. I don’t count kids, occasional elderly person, disabled or the wheel chair bound handicap person as one would expect them to be in one. I do look for diaper bulges just haven’t found one yet. I don’t care if anyone see mine😇
Well i'm incontinent and have been all my life, and wear cloth diapers and plastic pants because of comfort and reliability. I definitely don't purposely expose my diapers and plastic pants. The other day i stopped at the Smiths to pick up something for dinner. Well i came out of the store and saw this 40ish year old lady who looked a bit hippieish walking out into the parking lot, she had the most gorgeous diaper butt i had ever seen! I so wanted to go over to her and introduce myself to her and compliment her on how really gorgeous i think she is😍! Well being married and not wanting to creep her out i didn't😿. I really do find beauty in people being truly real!
I really wander if she would have been flattered or creeped out. I would have been really flattered being complimented that way by someone who also was obviously wearing diapers under normal clothes and not being creepy!
How about you guys and gals how would you react if someone of the opposite sex came up and politely introduced them selves and complimented you on your shape? Please let me know, because, i'd really like to know if that would be appropriate and maybe even grow to become great friends! Thanks!😎

nwm said:
Personally I don't see the issue either -
But as far as other kids seeing it - I wore diapers all though school (Life-Long IC issues) - trust me, in those places, it's impossible for other kids not to know about it. And even if it's one that does not go to the same place, if they hang out more than rarely - there is a good chance something has already happened - more than one or two times, to make it known anyway.
But I get your point - I just know from experience, the logic is a little flawed - because any kid they would come across has a pretty good chance of knowing all about the fact that they wear diapers anyway.
I have been incontinent all my life and have had to wear diapers all my life. Back then when i was school age the only diapers that were available were the old school cloth flats and prefolds with pins and plastic pants. That is what I wore then and still do. Well there was really no way to hide the fact that you were wearing diapers. I definitely got teased and picked on regularly, mainly by"jocks" and that sort of people, i'm not trying to be judgmental but, I'm sure you know what i mean. Anyway i was in 6th grade and walking home from school and the usual group of the most popular jocks started chasing me. Well i had reached the point of being really sick and tired of being bullied because i was wearing diapers and really had no choice in the matter that i just lost it. Well i ran behind a garden shed and grabbed a garbage can lid and a shovel or rake handle and turned around and confronted these kids who had picked on me for years and literally beat the bejesus out of three of them and took off chasing the other 2 with tears running down my cheeks and screaming profanities at them at the top of my lungs! I quit chasing them on short order and went home shaking and crying. My mom said that i shouldn't resort to violence but definitely understood why i would do something like that. My dad got home and told me that he was proud of me for finally standing up for my self and actually fought back instead of running home to mommy. This made me feel very proud probably for the first time in my life.
Well being the small town it was it didn't take long for the word got out that these jocks had been whooped by the diaper boy. The principal of the school had been informed by the jocks parents what had happened and insisted that my parents take me to a child psychologist. Now that was a bit scary, wondering if i was crazy and having to wear diapers too! I was given a few tests and had to talk to this lady who i didn't know about all kinds of personal and intimate things! Well it really wasn't that bad, and come to find out that i had aced the aptitude test and had an exceptionally high IQ. I really didn't know what all that meant but it sounded good.
I was allowed to go back to school and was pretty much accepted by the other kids and wasn't teased or picked on any more! And after that i would stand up for any of the other kids that would get teased or picked on and became quite popular with the boys and girls in school.
I definitely learned a very valuable life lesson, that it was my choice if i was going to be teased, ridiculed or bullied! I'm not advocating violence, i really disdain violence! But at the same time i realized that the only way to deal with fears and insecurity is to face it head on!😎

Reactions: Diprs2 and Saltedcaramel64
I was at a friend's house several months ago. My friend has down syndrome and I've known him since we were kids in school. His shirt had ridden up his back exposing his pullup so I went behind him and pulled down his shirt to hide his diaper. I told him that I also needed diapers at night

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1, longallsboy and 2 others
Babybear2006 said:
I was at a friend's house several months ago. My friend has down syndrome and I've known him since we were kids in school. His shirt had ridden up his back exposing his pullup so I went behind him and pulled down his shirt to hide his diaper. I told him that I also needed diapers at night
My wife has done the same for me.I sometimes let my shirt slip up exposing my diaper without knowing it.

Yep, my wife has done that, too.

Reactions: sport1
I know my mother in law has to wear diapers after her stroke 2 years ago

My Mother wore nappies following her stroke.

Back