“Accidents” while not in diapers/pull-ups?

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So, occasionally I will have a messy “accident” in my pants when I’m not padded. There are a couple reasons. First is that I don’t always have diapers on hand. But another reason is it provides another way for me to feel little. My little age is more kid than baby, but can still range young enough that accidents are a strong possibility. (And without a diaper, messing is more easily “contained” than wetting.) While I have a liking for pullups, I didn’t actually wear them during the day for potty training.
Anyone else have have similar “accidents” when not padded as part of your little side or something similar?

Reactions: Dune1001 and wetaccident
Yeah I have, mainly out of not having diapers, its not something that I do often since the cleanup is a bit harder than with a diaper (pulling down messy underwear without making more of a mess is hard) but it does make me feel little. Every time I do it I miss being able to wet like I could in a diaper though.

The only accident I had out if nappies was the push I needed to go 24/7

Usually always in my nappy unless I’m ill but a while ago did have an actual accident in my pants. Got home
From work and needed to go but thought I would take the dog out quickly as I couldn’t be bothered to take my trousers off and then get dressed again cos at the time I was still just wearing drynites. I thought I’d come home get undressed and then just staru in my nappy. Anyway I ended up feeling like I didn’t need to go as much when I was out so ended up doing a slightly longer walk but then got really desperate again. There was some hidden bushes and thought if maybe I went in and peed a bit it would take the pressure off until I got home and put my nappy on to do it in however this did not go to plan as I pulled the front of my Pants down and started to pee I pooped myself a bit too so quickly tried to stop and managed to just about get home but as I was opening the door I think I had felt like I had made it when I wasn’t quite in and as I was trying to get in started wetting a bit more. I managed to get in the door and get it closed but filled my pants in the hallway. Note to self just make the effort and put pull-up on before taking dog out in future haha

Now and then I will have an ‘accident’ in my pants though just for fun

Back