Accidents while gaming

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello there,
Is there anyone like me, pretending to have a Genuine accident while gaming?
I'll always be like "i can hold until i finished this or that" and actually i'll get pretty wet or messy sometimes.
Anyone else enjoying this kind of play? How do you like to play the holding?

Reactions: PaddedRita, limeadethief, ianwee and 3 others
Yes, absolutely! It's one of my favorite things to do when I decide to have a little desperation/accident fun. When I was younger i had a ton of genuine times I'd be holding while playing and too distracted to go to the bathroom and have an accident. I guess that's why it's one of the things I like to play with now.

Civ games are good for that type of thing "just one more turn!" but really anything I happen to be enjoying will do. I also enjoy diapered gaming of course but if I want to hold until I have an accident gaming is often what I do as the scenario.

Reactions: limeadethief
wetaccident said:
Yes, absolutely! It's one of my favorite things to do when I decide to have a little desperation/accident fun. When I was younger i had a ton of genuine times I'd be holding while playing and too distracted to go to the bathroom and have an accident. I guess that's why it's one of the things I like to play with now.

Civ games are good for that type of thing "just one more turn!" but really anything I happen to be enjoying will do. I also enjoy diapered gaming of course but if I want to hold until I have an accident gaming is often what I do as the scenario.
I never Had any genuine accidents i could remember but i love playing it exactly like you decribe it to happen.
And well, ist's rather easy to get distracted by the game i guess 😇

Reactions: PaddedRita and wetaccident
Yeah absolutely easy to get distracted and forget about a few basics like going to bed at a reasonable hour or going to the bathroom on time. Being a night person the bedtime thing I still have trouble with!

Any games you've found are particular good for this type of thing?

wetaccident said:
Yeah absolutely easy to get distracted and forget about a few basics like going to bed at a reasonable hour or going to the bathroom on time. Being a night person the bedtime thing I still have trouble with!

Yeah that's totally normal i think 😇
Well i play mostly relaxed simulation games like farming simulator but i find them pretty good on that like "Well i'll just finish plowing that field pretty quick before going"
What do you like to do?

Reactions: PaddedRita
Soooooflauschig said:
Yeah that's totally normal i think 😇
Well i play mostly relaxed simulation games like farming simulator but i find them pretty good on that like "Well i'll just finish plowing that field pretty quick before going"
What do you like to do?
I've never gotten into farming simulator for some reason though I like the idea of it. I loved SimFarm as a kid though of course that's going back a long ways now. But I also like relaxed simulation games like truck simulators (ETS2/ATS) and I've been playing some Stardew Valley recently (which of course has some farming in it). Cities Skylines is good.

I had some great hols/accidents with Skyrim and stuff back in the day but every time I try to get back into it now I get overwhelmed with mods and getting that all setup so I haven't played in quite awhile.

wetaccident said:
I've never gotten into farming simulator for some reason though I like the idea of it. I loved SimFarm as a kid though of course that's going back a long ways now. But I also like relaxed simulation games like truck simulators (ETS2/ATS) and I've been playing some Stardew Valley recently (which of course has some farming in it). Cities Skylines is good.

I had some great hols/accidents with Skyrim and stuff back in the day but every time I try to get back into it now I get overwhelmed with mods and getting that all setup so I haven't played in quite awhile.
Yeah i really Love ETS too!
What did you think when you held it until you had a genuine accident?

Reactions: PaddedRita
Nice, another truck sim person! I'm American so I play ATS more probably but like ETS too. Long drives and diapers kind of complement each other! I've gotten really desperate while doing truck sim. It's pretty difficult to focus on backing into the parking spot with a trailer when bursting for the toilet!

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure I understand your question.

wetaccident said:
Nice, another truck sim person! I'm American so I play ATS more probably but like ETS too. Long drives and diapers kind of complement each other! I've gotten really desperate while doing truck sim. It's pretty difficult to focus on backing into the parking spot with a trailer when bursting for the toilet!

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure I understand your question.
Yes focusing can get pretty hard sometimes!

I meant when you had your real accidents, did you think you could hold it some more or did you focus too much on the game so you didn't realise how bad it actually was or how did they happen?

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and wetaccident
Soooooflauschig said:
Yes focusing can get pretty hard sometimes!

I meant when you had your real accidents, did you think you could hold it some more or did you focus too much on the game so you didn't realise how bad it actually was or how did they happen?
Yeah it wast mostly a combination of being too focused on the game and thinking I could hold it. It's hard to explain but I knew I had to go potty but I just thought the game was more important so I could hold it and go later. It just wasn't a priority compared to playing the game. I did this with other activities too it was just video games were one of the worst offenders for capturing my attention this way.

wetaccident said:

Any adventure game, 3D platformer, RPG, or Open World title, just games that can take up several hours of your day, so much that you don't feel like stopping for a potty break, so you just go in your diaper & keep playing, "I'll change when I have a second to pause."

Reactions: ianwee and wetaccident
Onesieman said:
Any adventure game, 3D platformer, RPG, or Open World title, just games that can take up several hours of your day, so much that you don't feel like stopping for a potty break, so you just go in your diaper & keep playing, "I'll change when I have a second to pause."
I've been playing some Diablo 4 over the weekend and it certainly fits that bill. Completely soaked a Trest diaper while playing the other night.

wetaccident said:
I've been playing some Diablo 4 over the weekend and it certainly fits that bill. Completely soaked a Trest diaper while playing the other night.
It's definitely a lot of fun. I have to admit it's also exactly the kind of game that's caused me to hold it and have an accident in the past.

Reactions: ianwee
Sometimes ive wet during a discord call playing with friends lol. Not sure if ive ever messed though, maybe once. My little side is very shameless and unconcerned with potty training, so i dont think ive had any real accident moments. Maybe if i was in pullups at an abdl friends house, pretending we were having a slumber party in gradeschool.

Reactions: wetaccident
wetaccident said:
Well, not ABDL, so my accidents are not on purpose, at home loosing control is very rare, but it happens sometimes when playing CIV, because i simply wait to long, so my NDO kicks in.

Because i know this may happen, i do wear while playing. Usually i do not use diapers at home.

Last edited:
For me, I like to set myself up with things that would be really inconvenient to take a bathroom break. Like on an MMO, "Oh no, this dungeon is taking too long and I really have to pee, but I don't wanna take a bathroom break and make them wait on me. Whatever will I do?" And of course conveniently I just happened to be wearing a diaper. Wonder where that came from.

I also like to play it up as like, just being lazy and using a diaper to avoid having to stop the game and take a bathroom break. Which is also kinda just what I'm actually doing, but I play it up a little more in my head, if that makes sense.

Reactions: ianwee and wetaccident
Back