"Accidents" in pants

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello y'all,
I like to wet and mess myself in my pants. When i do so i pretend to be a toddler that very well knows that they have to go but doesn't want to go to the toilet and thinks they can just hide the accident until it dissapears.
For example i just wear a skirt over some short pants and let some spurts out again and again or just poop some small, unnoticeable amount in them.

In which situations do you like that sort of play the most? I'm searching for some new ideas, i love how small and naughty it makes me feel

Reactions: wetaccident
A diaper would be useful. Naughty girl.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty
I don't engage in that. If it happens to me it's a genuine mess-up where I've forgotten what I'm not wearing (aka a situation where I couldn't have diaper on). But I'm not knocking your choice everyone is different and that goes same for our littleness. If that helps with your littleness then that's what works for you. As far as things that distract me into little mode: younger oriented video games (like Paw Patrol Racing, Hello Kitty, etc) and younger oriented shows (Bluey, Octonauts,etc). Also just getting absorbed in nature shows can do it as well. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I hope it helps spark some ideas for you.

Last edited:
Ashton84 said:
A diaper would be useful. Naughty girl.
Naaah, i don't need a diaper. I like my panties and my trainer panties even more 🙊 And nobody ever knows when i don't use the toilet, it will just dry or i'll simply put the little nuggies into the toilet later on so my Daddy never knows when i'm naughty 😇

Reactions: Ashton84
Soooooflauschig said:
Naaah, i don't need a diaper. I like my panties and my trainer panties even more 🙊 And nobody ever knows when i don't use the toilet, it will just dry or i'll simply put the little nuggies into the toilet later on so my Daddy never knows when i'm naughty 😇
As @Ashton84 mentioned it might enhance things for you but again like I said above you do you everyone has thier own way to some extent.

mistykitty said:
I don't engage in that. If it happens to me it's a genuine mess-up where I've forgotten what I'm not wearing (aka a situation where I couldn't have diaper on). But I'm not knocking your choice everyone is different and that goes same for our littleness. If that helps with your littleness then that's what works for you. As far as things that distract me into little mode: younger oriented video games (like Paw Patrol Racing, Hello Kitty, etc) and younger oriented shows (Bluey, Octonauts,etc). Also just getting absorbed in nature shows can do it as well. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I hope it helps spark some ideas for you.
You're absolutely right, kink is different for anyone and i don't think it's a problem too^^
Yeah you actually did, i think i'll may put my trainer panties on tomorrow morning, sit on the carpet in front of the TV and watch some bluey. That really kicks my littlespace.

Well i do have diapers and i do like them occasionaly, but i really like the naughty, forbidden part of being potty trained but just refusing to use it and for me it feels much more intense to just go in my panties and trying to hide it from my Daddy

Reactions: wetaccident
But i guess in this case more is more - i'll just wet myself a bit on my drive home in some hours and we'll see if Daddy notices 😇

Sometimes mid afternoonish I'll remove a soaked diaper, and decide to go diaperless until I pad up for bedtime.

Then While watching TV or playing a video game, i'll feel the urge to wet and just let it happen in my pants.

I have a reusable underpad on my chair to catch the leak, so it's not a big deal.

I used to all the time take a good dump in my pants , but now only take a dump in my nappies

Back