Accidents as an Adult? (fun thread)

Last week I went to the gas station to fill my wife’s car, and I had the sudden urge and ended up soaking my diaper in a crowded gas station at the pump. I just continued to fill her tank since I know my diaper would hold the accident.

2012Stroke said:
Last week I went to the gas station to fill my wife’s car, and I had the sudden urge and ended up soaking my diaper in a crowded gas station at the pump. I just continued to fill her tank since I know my diaper would hold the accident.
I live this thread. Share you story as well. My last real accident was about four years ago. I was at a friend's house, I had had a couple of beers (like two) I knew I had to go, but there was someone else in his bathroom, and I need to get going. It was about 1130 pm and I was confident that I would make it home without an issue. Anyhow, I had wife's car and noticed that she didn't have enough gas to make it home. No worries I was going to stop on the way anyhow to get a vape pen since mine was dead. When I stepped out of the car, I was hit with the cold. It was about 5F that night. All of a sudden I realize I really had to go, but again I thought for sure I would be fine. I started pumping gas, and started the pp dance. I didn't mention it earlier, but my wife's car is an explorer, so it takes a while to fill it. Then a bit of wind kicked up, and I started to shiver. As is stode there, filling the tank, I suddenly realize how desperate I was. If I didn't need to go get the vape pen, I probably would have just left. But I really wanted that pen. FYI I'm off all nicotine now. I just added that because I emphasis that I really really didn't want to wet myself. So it's freezing, I'm shivering, I'm desperate, I have no diaper on, and I really don't want to wet pants. It seems like it's taking forever for the gas. And then I felt it.... That first unintentional surge. I clenched every mussel and was able to stem the flow. But only for like 10 seconds. Then the second surge hit.... Oh my, is this really happening to me? There was a lot of disbelief. Sure I'm a bed wetter but I had never really had trouble during the day. I redouble my clenching and stemmed the flow again. shit. I though. I looked down and was surprised that the pants didn't look that bad. Maybe I could sneak in and grab that pen. Just as I though I might make it. I got hit with the third surge. Try as I might, there was no stemming it this time. I clenched as hard as I could and only stemmef the flow for a couple of second, but the was no kidding myself this time. I knew as soon as I relaxed at all I was doomed. A second or two later the flow started again. This time I could already feel my pants wet to the knees. I knew there was no way I was getting that pen. I resigned my self to my fate and relaxed and emptied bladder.

The relief was intense, I glance at my fellow gas pumpers. I don't think anyone noticed. I was soaked to my shoes and there was a puddle. I felt so ashamed embarrassed and little all at the same time. I'm 99% a diaper love/pee fetish person, but at that time I really felt little and I quite enjoyed it. As a matter of fact I relived the whole event in my head several times in the following days, and although I don't remember it being so at the time, when I relived it, it was definitely arousing.

• Love
Reactions: Nj200, chamberpot and CLPP
SicartheaSpikefan said:
When was the last time you had a real accident?

For me, it was last summer... I was at the pool which was only a short walk from my apartment when I suddenly felt the need to pee really really badly. It's the sort of thing that has happened to me a lot especially recently, but it's never really mattered since I was always super close to a toilet or the urge simply subsides a bit. This time was kinda different... and I thought I might really wet myself. after a short but agonizing walk, I completely lost control in front of my house. No one saw and I was wearing a bathing suit but It was still really cool as an ABDL to experience an actual accident since I never had a daytime accident as a kid. I did leave a puddle but It was a bit embarrassing but I was mostly just proud of it.
About 5 years ago at school, I thought I could hold it longer than I could. I ran to the toilet, got into the cubicle but lost it just at the last minute. Luckily it was as school finished so I was able to leave pretty covertly.

Leaked out of a folded-in leg cuff a few weeks ago pretty bad. Left a small puddle in the chair. I wasn't wearing plastic pants, just a onesie. Had to take off my sweater and tie it around my waist for the walk home. It was a cold day, which I think made me pee even more, because when I finally got in the door and undressed my pants were visibly wet all around. Not fun.

A few months ago, I was in town and stopped to gas up my truck on my way back home. As I started filling my truck, I got a really bad contraction and started filling my diaper with a massive load of poop. I was truly multitasking by filling my truck and my diaper at the same time. I ended up driving home in my loaded diaper. It is about an hour drive to get home. Needless to say, I had a very big mess in my diaper to clean up when I got home.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, lizzy21 and TheGrimmRetails
My last one was probably in the last year or so. I'd had a lot to drink and went to bed. I started peeing in my dream and let a bit out IRL. My sleepwear got it before the bed did. The same thing happened when I was a teen at summer camp. I had a lot of water before bed and somehow managed to let it all go into my sleeping bag. When I woke up I was mortified. However, I managed to hide it, get it rinsed out, and dried before anyone noticed. I think it was so much water that it didn't really have enough urine to smell. I got enough crap from the other boys already but it if anyone had found out about my accident I would have seriously wanted to die.

Unfortunately only this week when I very foolishly ignored my bladder during a bit of gardening with the Mrs, we were talking about what to do with a plant when the urge hit, no time to go inside and I only got as far as the door before I could feel it slide out into my new Nappy, clean up was ok as I had not walked far or sat down but it wasted a new Nappy.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Lyric
I remember when i would attempt to catch the bus home without a nappy. 40mins to 1 hour. Few beers friday after work and on the bus. Except 1 day i was busting so much i just had to piss myelf. Bus was packed and i had soaked pants. Since that day ive never caught the bus home without a nappy

Last edited:
im not into poop, i rarely poop in my diaper, if i do most of the time its a utilitarian thing cause its the only option or if i'm sick and its easier to periodically change it than me living on the toilet every 5 min. kinda deal.

i do wear to bed often cause my bedwetting has increased over the last few years (unsure why, me and my dr. are looking onto it... but yeah speed of Canadian healthcare means much waiting on referrals but i digress)

anyway there have been a handful of times in my adult life where stuff happens...
like in earlier this year in October.
i woke up late, went to my office to watch a livestream i had scheduled, I had some coffee then when the stream hit a low about 40mins or so after i awoke, so i decided now was the best chance to change out of my wet megamax, stripped it off right there cause i have packs of wipes in a few places and yeah today wasn't a complete throwaway so i didn't immediately re-daiper cause i knew i had to do some adulting.

out of nowhere I NEEDED to poop and depite my best efforts there went my just changed newly clean boxers, and a few randoms spots across the floor to the bathroom as I franticly tried to make it.

to this day im not sure what brought it on, i wasnt sick, it wasn't liquid however it was super soft/gooey though...

anyway long story short had I either A. kept on my wet diaper a few minutes longer or
B. it was a day off where i was going to littlespace for all/most of the day so i would have immediately re-daipered
both my laundry, floor mopping/cleaning could have been saved along with my pride.

atleast i live alone so no one outside of me and my pets know what happened and luckily they know snitches get stitches ;)

Well I was dry but the urge in my bladder grew very strong, I ignored it because I was busy watching YouTube on my laptop, i just realised that my diaper is now soaked and I didn’t even realise I went, thank goodness I was padded as this is the First accident I’ve had in a while but I guess that’s what diapers are there for

The last time I had a legitimate accident, I was in middle school and was on a family day float trip. I had diarrhea and couldn’t hold it back and went in my dry suit. It was rather embarrassing and everyone knew but nothing was said.

The time before then, I was 7. I got dropped off at home. I had to pee very badly. I didn’t have a key to my house for some reason but I knew a back door would be open. By the time I got to my backyard I couldn’t hold it and I peed in my pants. Luckily, no one was home so I just changed clothes.

Antientmariner said:
Well, I'm not sure if this is right for here, but here goes.

As an Amazonian truck driver, I do a lot of waiting, and sleeping in the truck, and have regularly thought of wearing a diaper for a night, just to see how it goes, but never have. One night, I was on a semi dark road waiting for my route to start, I had a strong urge to go #2. I had nothing. Not even a paper towel. But I knew I would never make it inside in time. (I would've had to go through security, park the truck, walk to the entrance, and THEN go find a bathroom). All I had was a coffee cup, and a random mask somebody left behind. This one night would've been perfect to be padded on because this is probably the only time I've been in that situation. Now I travel prepared.
I've always been fascinated with those kinds of jobs. I remember as a kid i wanted to be an astronaut because they were diapers at the time i didn't know it was only on space walks or when the bathroom stops working. Apparently that just happened with spaceX. It would also be cool to experience 0 G & see the Earth from above.
I was also thinking a 18 wheeler driver would be more achieve able job or some type of none food or contact type of delivery driver.

As an adult i I've only ever wet the bed. I pretend to have accidents in my diaper by not trying to hold it in and maybe a slight push but not enough so it feels like I'm forcing it. Sometimes i wish i could have accidents when I'm alone and have time but not out in public or with friends.

As a kid i had wet myself as this day camp school like thing because it was outside play time and i was trying to hold it to after but didn't make it. I remember wearing a pull-up the next day and at playtime i got chanced and tripped and they saw my pullups and made fun of me.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Probably about 3 weeks ago after a cousins wedding I drank waaay too much but somewhat planned for this as I usually will wet the bed if I go to bed intoxicated. So I wore a diaper to bed and knew darn well I'd probably use it. I do a terrible job taping myself when drunk and this was no exception but it held and sure enough I woke up and had no recollection of wetting but I obviously had. Alcohol gets me good!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
Squirrely said:
I drank waaay too much but somewhat planned for this as I usually will wet the bed if I go to bed intoxicated
I had that happen one during my 6 month binge after my first vat died.

I flooded my diaper and soaked the beat up old couch we had my friends would crash on & they did before we got rid of it. They either didn't notice or didn't say anything.

It's about a 50/50 I'll wet the bed if i drink just to much water before bed.

I'll usually pee it all out before i pass out anyway because of my tolerance even though i rarly drink now i was a super heavy drinker for those 6 months. I had vodka and juice all day each day for those 6 months. Id be shopping drunk going to appointments drunk.

Imy very good at acting normal while imparid on weed (legal here) for a few years so alcohol wasn't much different other than lack of coordination.

Idk if this counts as an accident. Last night I was wearing to bed like normal. I woke up, and thought I had gas. Turns out I filled my diaper with brown liquid.

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrely
DandyAndy said:
Idk if this counts as an accident. Last night I was wearing to bed like normal. I woke up, and thought I had gas. Turns out I filled my diaper with brown liquid.
Oops 😬

Reactions: DandyAndy
I had 3 this year but none I can remember like this, thought I could make home stopped to get gas, (wet pants), went to Amish store asked to use their restroom, yep, did not make it wet again, another time I was headed for the restroom did not make it all the way, wet again, how ever the big one was at a restaurant, it hit headed for restroom, wow what a big mess. had to call for help, called family for clean pants.

In the pool mainly, this was before I started giving in to my ABDL tendencies, I've never pooped in the pool but i have peed in the pool. I plan on getting swim diapers for next summer eventually.

Back