Accidents as an Adult? (fun thread)

I recently while traveling fell asleep in my hotel after just having a few drinks, certainly not being what you would consider inebriated. But I awoke in the middle of the night and had flooded the bed. 😲

It was totally unintentional and I am not incontinent, I just had a few drinks before falling asleep.

Anyhow, I was so embarrassed and didn’t want to be discovered, so I spent from 6:00 to 7:30 in the hotel laundry washing and drying the bedding.

Sorry to hear of your accident and three cheers for you cleaning up afterwards,a very responsible attitude. Kudos TBC

TheGrimmRetails said:
Last year actually.

Before we were married, my husband and I had gone clothes shopping after dinner. I don't remember what it was we had eaten but it definitely had an immediate affect on my bowels. I started feeling the spasms, you know the really uncomfortable ones that make you feel like your bowels will tear open at any second? Yeah, there I was in the middle of Label Shopper. K-mart was permanently closed and the wooded area out back was too far away to get to on time.

To my credit, I was wearing a pull up at the time. But it was one of the flimsy medical brand pull ups that a friend gave me, you know the kind that couldn't be less effective if they were drawn on to your skin with a pencil.

My brain was in such a state that I forgot Staples was a short run away and that I probably could have still used their restroom. But with COVID in full swing, you never knew at the time if a place was still allowing you to use their bathroom, and it's a hindsight is 2020 thing anyhow so either way, I gave my DH my card to pay for the clothes and I left the shop because I just had a feeling that it was out of my hands.

Another wave hit and I just let it go. It was so painful that I made a conscientious decision not to hold it, which may or may not be a genuine accident, I'll let you decide. To his everlasting credit, he wasn't mad and he didn't tease or belittle me. He drove me home, I went in side, stripped everything off, and hopped into the shower.
I know the feeling. I get them often enough. I definitely consider it an accident as I've been there before.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
And to go with the theme of the thread:

My last accident was a couple of days ago I had a coughing fit (not rona) and it was releasing wind with it that turned into more than wind.
Before that a couple of months ago we were wandering around a home improvement store. When suddenly I had terrible bowel pain.

It passed so I thought nothing of it and then it just came out. I was not wearing and had to pit stop into the bathroom cleaned up and discarded my undies.

My wife asked if I was OK and if I was protected which I informed her I wasn't. Then she suggested we run home and get some before we finished our day.

Just had a genuine accident happen today, and I had to share.

My car was in the shop for repairs today so I had to bring my motorcycle to work. At lunch I rode the motorcycle to a restaurant, and after a couple of diet Cokes decided to put on a diaper in the restaurant bathroom.

I wear diapers every night for bedwetting but rarely during the day. But I was feeling like wearing one today however and figured it wouldn’t hurt since I had also been drinking a lot of tea. Figured it might be fun to wet a little bit. I was not expecting what would actually happen.

Got back to my office, and after removing my helmet, jacket, gloves, I had a meeting and was starting to feel like I needed to p**p. Definitely did not want to do that in my diaper, and I was kind of annoyed that I had just put it on. It’s a Bambino so the tabs would be re-fastenable, but the bathroom is a community bathroom and we all know each other in the building. I figured I better grab my backpack in case I go into a stall and take it off, and other people walk in after me. I could just put my unused diaper in the backpack rather than put it back on and make all kinds of noise.

So with my stomach starting to become more uncomfortable, I walked down the hall to the bathroom. When I opened the door I realized somebody was in the stall I was planning to use. That’s a no-go, he would definitely hear me ripping the tapes off. So Plan B, I figured I would walk across the street to Starbucks. It’s close, private bathrooms, no problem.

As I exited my building I looked at my motorcycle, wondering if I should double back to grab my helmet, jacket, gloves. But it’s such a pain in the ass putting it all on, and my coworker was in there, and my stomach was already starting to be more uncomfortable (although I figured it was mostly gas). I made a calculated decision and decided to try to press on, figuring Starbucks was going to be the fastest answer for relief.

At this point the thought crossed my mind, what if I end up p**ping in this diaper? But I didn’t have wipes with me, and clean up in a Starbucks bathroom is difficult. I hate leaving a mess behind so I knew that really wasn’t an option. I crossed the street and the pressure was building. I was starting to realize there was no gas involved, and I was starting to get scared. I ducked into a Burger King just before the Starbucks but the bathrooms were closed for Covid. Bummer! As I walked through the parking lot and back out to the street I was clenching my muscles as hard as I could to avoid a messy, inconvenient accident. I really had no idea what to do if it happened.

The Starbucks was in sight. I was walking faster, but with every step I started to lose control. I could feel myself weakening and suddenly no matter how hard I tried I felt it coming out. Horrified I stopped in my tracks, but I couldn’t hold it back. Standing on the busy street in front of Starbucks I lost the battle. With a feeling of defeat and just the smallest bit of surrender, I felt hot p**p explode into my diaper as it physically expanded, taking up all available space in my jeans. I was mortified. I began walking again and new Starbucks was out of the question. My diaper was incredibly full and felt like it could leak. I decided to walk a few blocks to another shopping center because I know the cleanup was going to be an ordeal. I decided I needed wipes, but I wasn’t willing to stand in line at CVS smelling like I did. So I started with a local fast food restaurant with private bathrooms, did my best to clean up with paper towels, put on a second diaper (which I had in my backpack) walked to a store to buy wipes, then took them to my local gym to shower and change.

As I think about it, I’m actually grateful I was wearing a diaper. If I had tried to walk to Starbucks without one I’d be dealing with a much greater mess.

I work doing electrical in new constructed buildings . These buildings are 30 maybe 40 stories high. So a lot isnt working yet in the buildings. So bathroom arrangements are often tricky or inconvenient. Theres usually "porta pottys" but not on every floor. So being very busy on several floors I had to go and putting it off. So eventually I had to really go! So hurrying to the bathroom wasnt easy . So when I finally was near the Porta Potty I couldnt hold it hardy and ended up going a little bit before getting in the unit to truly finish my business. So needless to say i was slightly wet down there but luckily had a large jacket on to help hiding the wet area. So I felt a little like a kid again trying to hold it and then running to the bathroom almost making it. If I had a diaper or pullup under there on obviously wouldnt ve ended up wet.

Reactions: wetaccident
Nothing as dramatic as the other posts, but I've now been wearing 24/7 for a bit over 3 years. The time between feeling a bladder contraction and releasing (or just not holding) is often 2 or 3 seconds. But maybe 5% of the time it happens so fast that these should qualify as accidents. Since I started 24/7, it doesn't freak me out anymore so I don't pay much attention. One of the first times, though, I had just gotten out of the shower and wasn't wearing much more than sweatpants and maybe a t-shirt. I stop at my computer desk to check something and a moment later, I'm flooding my pants. In a panic, I ask, "am I wearing something??" Turns out I was wearing a belted undergarment. Whew.

Reactions: Babynie
I have had two as an adult. The first was a poo in bed about ten years ago. I had a bit of the runs earlier in the day and thought it had ended before bed. I climbed into bed and after rolling around for a half hour finally managed to doze off. I remember we having a dream about laughing with my wife about tooting on a country and all. NOPE, I had farted in my sleep and pooped the bed with about a foot wide mess. First time I ever wished I wore undies to bed at night. I ran yo the toilet and filled the bowl some more. My wife was not happy but I was to sick to even help her clean up. Those sheets were tossed.

The last was a peepee about a year ago. I been out yo dinner on a business trip and afterwords had gone for a walk. I got kinda lost from the hotel just a bit when the urge to pee hit me. I had never felt like an urge continence in my life. I was along a road with light but strata traffic and didn’t see anything but nice houses … no bushes. I figured I could hold it for a while. Not five minutes later I had like a muscle spasm that I swear moved from my lower back over to my penis … strangest feeling ever. And I peed. Not just a tinkle but flooded my jeans and sneakers. I wish I had a camera to see the look on my face cause while it was strange as hell … once my pee started flowing it was the incredible

Well, I got home from work this morning (I work from 5 PM to 5 AM) and laid round until my wife, son and daughter got up. Right before they got up I changed my very wet diaper and decided not to diaper back up for some stupid reason. I knew I’d be going to bed around 9 AM so I figured I’d wait.

Anyway, when I got back from taking my daughter to school, my neighbor called me over to his yard and had some questions. About 15 minutes into it, I started the potty dance and really had to go. I think they noticed too. Anyway I quickly excused myself and literally ran into my house, up the stairs to my bathroom. As I ran into my bedroom, I just started wetting my pants. My shorts were soaked and by the time I got them down I was almost done. Wearing 24/7 for the last two years has really caused bad urge incontinence. I felt so happy, and upset at the same time. So now, no more underwear, it’s diapers for me. Lol. 🤣

Reactions: chamberpot, Napincolove, craigd1341 and 2 others
Last september, i was out having a walk with my puppy dog when it started to rain pretty heavily, we were about 2 miles from home. So i had to carry her all the way cause she was both tired and scared by the storm.
Well to make a long story short at about one mile from home i started to fell pressure in my bladder (unluckily i wasn’t diapered atm), i try to walk as fast as possible but i had some little leaks.
I managed to get home more or Less dry, but as soon as i get my keys from my pocket my bladder let it go all. I was more than soaked when i opened the door

Reactions: Amark1396
I had a pullup on at the laundromat this week. I filled it up so much that when I sat down, it squeezed all out into my jeans. I was sopping wet and had to walk to my car and change into a new pullup. I was lucky that I had a pair of pants in the car. Otherwise I would have been toast.

About 6 months ago, on my way home from dinner with a couple friends I got to my front door before I peed my pants 😅 dinner was downtown and I didn’t realize I would need to go pee before I got home. Drove the 45 min home and that last 10 min I was desperate and considering pulling into a random fast food place to go, but figured I would be fine. I was holding alright until I stopped to unlock the door, my bladder just signalled to release because I was so close I guess. Luckily I live alone and it was pretty late and dark out so no one was around to see.

Another time I had a close call about ~3 months ago, went to drinks with a friend and had something like 8 drinks in 4 hours, so I was well hydrated 😂 and I had foolishly broken the seal early on. The hour long transit ride home became quite uncomfortable near the end, but it was a busy Friday night and stupid Vancouver transit doesn’t have washrooms at any of the train stations or anything. After I got off the bus near my house, I knew I wouldn’t make it the 3 block walk home… I had to duck behind some bushes and pee there… boy I wish I had put on a diaper before leaving that last bar! I did put one on when I got home and soaked it a few times overnight when my bladder woke me up so I didn’t have to get out of bed. That was a full diaper come morning!

• Love
Reactions: Babynie, Truckerguy and chamberpot
I know what u mean I have also had Vancouver transit cause me to wet myself after a hockey game but lucky I was in a diaper!

Amark1396 said:
About 6 months ago, on my way home from dinner with a couple friends I got to my front door before I peed my pants 😅 dinner was downtown and I didn’t realize I would need to go pee before I got home. Drove the 45 min home and that last 10 min I was desperate and considering pulling into a random fast food place to go, but figured I would be fine. I was holding alright until I stopped to unlock the door, my bladder just signalled to release because I was so close I guess. Luckily I live alone and it was pretty late and dark out so no one was around to see.

Another time I had a close call about ~3 months ago, went to drinks with a friend and had something like 8 drinks in 4 hours, so I was well hydrated 😂 and I had foolishly broken the seal early on. The hour long transit ride home became quite uncomfortable near the end, but it was a busy Friday night and stupid Vancouver transit doesn’t have washrooms at any of the train stations or anything. After I got off the bus near my house, I knew I wouldn’t make it the 3 block walk home… I had to duck behind some bushes and pee there… boy I wish I had put on a diaper before leaving that last bar! I did put one on when I got home and soaked it a few times overnight when my bladder woke me up so I didn’t have to get out of bed. That was a full diaper come morning!
Yes, but it should've been a full diaper those 2 times you absolutely needed it.

Back