Accident on vacation

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Took over a week vacation in the Florida Keys. Was wild af! But one night downtown, I had my local buddy show me where the bathrooms were. Some guy rushed to the only urinal first. I didn't even have to pee that bad at least I thought. Then it just all started coming out. I was able to stop it twice before he left. And finished in the urinal. He definitely noticed from the sound. Weird thing is though, with the shorts I had on, they must've been magically a bit waterproof, because there was no wet spot, luckily. Had to meet back up with my big group of friends. There was one morning that my buddy brought up my camping accident (I wet myself on his expensive inflatable air mattress) for fuck all reason too. We were staying on a sick ass house boat of one of our friends. He was like "what would you do if you had wet the bed on this couch???". I was like "probably cry, ngl". He just says, "no we'd have to go to the dry cleaners". I have zero idea why he brought that up, but it was super embarrassing. He's a good friend, but can be a bit of a dick sometimes. Luckily never happened though.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back