• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachschneider0317

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I grew up my whole life in fear of someone finding out i wear diapers and can never find someone to talk to who knows and understand Everything about me i am non sexual in the abdl community but love to wear diapers and act childish but have no friends
To be accepted for me being me

You have friends here!

We welcome you to ADISC!

Feel free to ask questions or reply to any post that you wish, we are a friendly group.

Reactions: Zachschneider0317
I can really relate to how you feel.
I was born in 1959. Put back in diapers in 1961, and kept in diapers are rubber pants until 1964. (I was 5) At the age of 6 (1965) I knew that I wanted to be in diapers again and regress back to infancy. I spent all of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, thinking that I was all alone and that I had some kind of mental defect that made me want to wear diapers again.

And then, in 1993, I found out I was not alone: there were thousands upon thousands of us out there. I joined DPF (Diaper Pail Friends) and met and talked with other adult babies and mommies. I was born again. Renewed. Saved from a life of lonely despair.

No, you are not alone. You are among many friends. (Stinky, soggy, diapered friends to be sure, but definitely friends.)

Last edited:
Been a DL all my life with all its ups and downs. You are certainly not alone here! Welcome! 😁

You came to the best place, everyone here will support your love of diapers and baby things
and many of us aren't sexual or continent just like you
I hope you can have fun with all of us 🐻

Reactions: BusyBritches, neophyte and Zachschneider0317
ditto,

Below are some books that you should checkout. I believe the Bents are born again Christians. Michael is a regressive-started putting on his sister's soiled diapers when he was young, before puberty.

He also provides guidance on the issue of Chistian's acceptance of AB and DL. His take is that there should be no issue about AB/DL.

My feeling is that those who have issues with DL are the ones with the problem. After my surgery last year I was incontinent for awhile and had to wear a diaper. At my post surgery checkup the doctor asked me if I had to wear a pad.

"A what," I asked.

"You know, a pad," wink, wink.

"Do you mean a diaper," I asked.

"Well, yeah, only most people don't like to call it that."

And that was a doctor who dealt with older men wearing diapers every day.

Check out
Adult Babies: Psychology and Practices: Discovering the structure, motivations and needs of Adult Babies by Michael Bent

So, your teenager is wearing diapers!: Understanding why some teenagers want to wear diapers Paperback – December 9, 2016 by Rosalie Bent

Coffee with Rosie: why does my partner want to wear diapers?
Rosalie Bent

There are others

BabyDenise said:
You have friends here!

We welcome you to ADISC!

Feel free to ask questions or reply to any post that you wish, we are a friendly group.
How do you handle it cause i wish i have ways to
And how do you buy diapers or pacifiers or onesies
Discreetly

You can buy on Amazon, or Walmart online, or other retail online retail stores serving your area. If you are concerned about discretion at the delivery location that will require specific knowledge you have with respect to your situation.

I buy all my diapers, baby clothes, etc. from Amazon. They have almost everything.

dogboy said:
I buy all my diapers, baby clothes, etc. from Amazon. They have almost everything.
Thanks

Wetbabygirl314 said:
You can buy on Amazon, or Walmart online, or other retail online retail stores serving your area. If you are concerned about discretion at the delivery location that will require specific knowledge you have with respect to your situation.

This method works great! I'm picking up my Rearz Lil Monsters from a pick up point on my way home today! Always packed in an Amazon box!

Embrace it and be yourself! This is your life and you write the script for it. What we do is totally normal and okay. So called vanilla people do not go walking around with their sex toys out in the open after they purchase them and our diapers are no different. Actually, we have it made....we can go everywhere with our desires right under our clothing and enjoy it to our hearts content and no one has any idea!

Reactions: BusyBritches
One of the things I love is being detectable I public. When I am wearing a diaper and plastic pants I hear them rustling while I am walking around the house but I can never hear them at the store. I wish I could and that others would at least suspect that I was diapered by choice. I have even fantasized about telling the cashier that I am diapered and had a accident. So far I haven't done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back