Abuniverse sold out

Is it true that little kings or alpha gators are not going to be produced anymore?

Why , when people love those…?

Reactions: TreeLad
ABUMichaelUK said:
Where are you and what site are you looking at? If you're browsing the US site from an EU IP it will show as sold out as the US store does not ship to Europe
Delivering content by IP geolocation isn't as accurate as you may think nowadays as so many people use VPNs, satellite internet or access whilst traveling and order things to be delivered to their home. This policy may lose you sales.

ABDLs are a group who may desire privacy and may use network endpoints outside of their country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moo and LaLoneDigi
nothing new / never anything or really mediums or much in canada\ for abu,

You can buy from daynite care they have some abu products!

I just ordered a bag of peekABU and bag of little paws both medium!

Attachments

• 3016BD08-2E70-4D03-B403-9A36A16BEF49.png
    3016BD08-2E70-4D03-B403-9A36A16BEF49.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 11
qwertyqwerty said:
Why , when people love those…?
Where did you hear such a thing? Those are literally groundbreaking. Making them last for less than 2 years would be a completely incomprehensible business choice.

I was snooping around to see what the word is… but turns out to be a medical brand actually

qwertyqwerty said:
Is it true that little kings or alpha gators are not going to be produced anymore?
No that's utter rubbish- where did you hear that?

Reactions: TigerDL and PlastiBrain
UK site is still significantly out of stock.

After such a long period of no stock they must be absolutely haemorrhaging customers to their competitors.

We keep being told that stock will replenish, new designs due I believe and a new size small.

Months later none of this has materialised and I believe no release dates have been set?

I understand from their responses to this thread that they’re trying to off load old stock before replenishing. But this has been going on for what, over a year?

They also say Covid has played its part. Logistics, material cost, etc.

But these problems seem unique to them. All the other brands haven’t had such limited stock for such a long time.

It’s a shame to see one of the very best out there losing so much traction. Will they ever regain their market share after this down turn?

Last edited:
Stock on the UK site is actually quite good on our currently active lines and some vaulted ones.

ABUMichaelUK said:
Stock on the UK site is actually quite good on our currently active lines and some vaulted ones.
Can you update on the U.S. site? I’ve specifically been waiting for Peekabus (XL) for a few months now. I think we all understand that we can sign up for a notice when stock arrives, but it’d be really nice if you all could be more transparent about what the issues with delays are. Helps us manage our own inventory needs and of course would likely prevent you all from being asked so often.

Reactions: Jbo and deepdriftAD
Back