Abuniverse sold out

S320

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today I tried to order from abuniverse and found everything sold out. Anybody knows what is going with them?

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
The US site shows they’re stocked.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Where are you and what site are you looking at? If you're browsing the US site from an EU IP it will show as sold out as the US store does not ship to Europe

Reactions: skylanderpamp, PaddedRita, Cottontail and 1 other person
His profile says Bogotá, Colombia.

Reactions: PaddedRita
canadian site seems sold out was going to get some little paws but they were sold out :-(

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
Same here for the Canadian website, I have been eagerly awaiting peek Abu and dinorawrz mediums to come back in stock.

• Sad
Reactions: littledreamers333, PlastiBrain and Angelapinks
It's almost the case in Canada. Pretty sure everything size medium is sold out.

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Angelapinks and littledreamers333
HvyMtlCarpenter said:
Same here for the Canadian website, I have been eagerly awaiting peek Abu and dinorawrz mediums to come back in stock.
I want the little paws

The Mexican website has been sold out for quite some time too. No Medium diapers available at all.

Just checked the US website, there are some diapers available. I wonder when will the bunnyhopps and dinorawrz be in stock again?

Reactions: David00
Mexico is indeed currently out, Bunnyhopps are inbound, Dino tbc

Reactions: DinoFrant, deepdriftAD and PaddedRita
I still think we're cool. 😒

• Love
Reactions: PupDean
Screenshot_20230923-091127.pngScreenshot_20230923-091143.png
Haven't seen this much of a gap between restock for a while

I keep getting SDKs hoping to tied over

Last edited:
I saw many are sold out in USA.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Jbo and PlastiBrain
jamiejamie said:
I saw many are sold out in USA.
I’m wondering what’s goin on too!
Abu better get it together cause I’m really liking goodnites now.

• Angry
Reactions: baliebox4916, TigerDL and jamiejamie
I just ordered 4 bags from Rearz because ABU is out of everything. My go too is the SDK and the Simple. I hope they come back in stock soon. There diapers fit and work so much better for me.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK and Jbo
ABUMichaelUK said:
Where are you and what site are you looking at? If you're browsing the US site from an EU IP it will show as sold out as the US store does not ship to Europe
Question in the US will you be getting SDK and space diapers back in stock? they been sold out for a bit now.

Reactions: cakdl and Jbo
cakdl said:
I just ordered 4 bags from Rearz because ABU is out of everything. My go too is the SDK and the Simple. I hope they come back in stock soon. There diapers fit and work so much better for me.
Love SDK and Simple. Hurry up ABU on restocking those!

Reactions: littledreamers333 and cakdl
jamiejamie said:
Love SDK and Simple. Hurry up ABU on restocking those!
Rear are good till they bunch up even when dry. I purchased 3 bags of the selects as I like the 2 tape style for comfort. It's my 2nd choice diaper. Abu brand doesn't bunch up on me plus they fit better. I have a couple bags of sdk,s and a bag of cushies I'm saving just in case. Simple Ultra has been out of stock for awhile. We need these and sdk's back. I wore them everyday.

Reactions: jamiejamie
I just received 2 bags each of the alphagators and little kings Thursday and Friday. I'm in the US and they recently had a restock of certain prints, Maybe I just got lucky and caught them before stock ran out.

Back