ABU super dry kids and cushies

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, please help. I would like the SDK to go back to an old version 2. The V3 is okay but V2 felt slightly more babyish and bulky between the legs. I asked ABU many times to go back to V2. The V3 is all right overall but not as much fun as wearing the Cushies. Thanks!

attilio1991 said:
Hello, please help. I would like the SDK to go back to an old version 2. The V3 is okay but V2 felt slightly more babyish and bulky between the legs. I asked ABU many times to go back to V2. The V3 is all right overall but not as much fun as wearing the Cushies. Thanks!
There are multiple reasons for them to shift “versions” of a product. Sometimes it’s in the interest of product improvement, but other times it’s to correct a manufacturing issue (i.e. the well documented tapes issue recently on SDK), a material shortage, or an equipment change they have to live with. I’m guessing a few things, but the short version is that you shouldn’t expect them to go back a version. It’s likely impossible from a manufacturing standpoint.

Reactions: attilio1991
Thank you, sir

attilio1991 said:
I'm with you on this. I ordered a case of the SDKs from them and according to the pics on their website they were still the old version. I get them only to find they are the newer versions with the ugly blue lining and really thin. Talk about a diaper disappointment. I should have sent them back right then and there. I'm still pissed about it. I don't even wear them so they're basically taking up space in my stash.
I also tried them with a booster and they still didn't feel like the older version.
I still but from ABU though.

Last edited:
Reactions: attilio1991
Back