ABU SDK sizing

lill

Contributor
I finally bought some ABU SDK diapers and I am loving them, although I think I am between sizes. The mediums feel a tad small, but I'm afraid I would swim in a large.

Does anyone have a measurement for the width of a large Stay Dry Kids from tape to tape?

I sometimes wish diaper companies would post product dimensions in addition to estimated waist sizes, since that would make it easier to make cross brand comparisons and find the best fit.

Thanks in advance,

Lill

Reactions: ThickandComfy and littledreamers333
Someone posted earlier about abu changing to a low cut diapers for sdk’s, I’m not sure if that’s why they seem to small. I wish abu would stop messing with the sdk’s cause they are becoming further away from what they were supposed to be ,”a vintage 1990’s pampers replica”.

lill said:
I finally bought some ABU SDK diapers and I am loving them, although I think I am between sizes. The mediums feel a tad small, but I'm afraid I would swim in a large.

Does anyone have a measurement for the width of a large Stay Dry Kids from tape to tape?

I sometimes wish diaper companies would post product dimensions in addition to estimated waist sizes, since that would make it easier to make cross brand comparisons and find the best fit.

Thanks in advance,

Lill
you should email them and ask If they can do something like that

They have a size chart, it’s just super hard to see. B1C5C9FB-2950-4F1B-81C7-4F56AF0F7D5F.png

Reactions: lill and littledreamers333
ABU sizing can be a bit of a conundrum. I have not tried the SDK but have tried the other single tape diapers. I am at the far end of the medium sizing for most of their diapers. 160# 5'9" ish, 36" actual waist, 41" hips. (34 typical pants size), generally medium build. If including my hips, I am just beyond medium sizing and the site does say to factor in your hip measurements. The Kiddo large ( single tape) fits me like I like it, with a high waist and a bit of creep up towards the small of my back but still snug and secure. The Cushie medium ( single tape) is a tad too small for me, I cannot get a good comfortable fit from it. As to the non single tapes: the Barebum is the only one listed as running particularly smaller and the large fits me perfectly. Pawz, Simple, and Space fit well and snug with mobility in a medium, tapes just past the front of my hips - the large is slightly swimmy but functionally fit while providing the higher rise which I enjoy. Hope that helps.

I'm in between sizes also. They just started with a small medium but hope there will be a bigger medium.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Back