ABU on Amazon (US)!

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just noticed ABU offering SDKs (M only) and PeekABUs (M, L, XL) on Amazon (USA)! Looks like the SDKs were listed about 2 months ago and have been in stock on and off, while the PeekABUs were just listed last week. Prices (with free shipping) are SDK $34.99 (vs on ABU $32.99) and PeekABUs $43.95 (vs ABU $39.99), so not too much markup. Great for those who can't purchase directly from ABU but can get Amazon gift cards to buy discretely. How exciting! I wonder if they plan on offering more of their lineup on Amazon in the future.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Tigondegra and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Amazon is where I buy all my diapers :) just bought a pack of Safari for $35

Reactions: chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Amazon is where I buy all my diapers :) just bought a pack of Safari for $35
All my online diaper purchases so far have been from Amazon. (Hopefully changing that soon) It's great that Rearz's full lineup is available on Amazon, and also LFB. I wish ABU and Tykables were there.

• Love
Reactions: Kayleigh, JaysonTheRegressor, chrischrischris and 1 other person
TigerDL said:
All my online diaper purchases so far have been from Amazon. (Hopefully changing that soon) It's great that Rearz's full lineup is available on Amazon, and also LFB. I wish ABU and Tykables were there.
Haha yes my very first diaper was Rearz Lil monsters 🥰 my Safaris should get here by the 5th or 10th

My first non-drugstore purchase of real adult diapers was Abena M4s on Amazon. Then I went wilder with Rearz pink princess.
And I’ve never gone back to the drugstore.

Only issue I have with Amazon is it has a perfect memory of my purchases. You can't delete your purchase history, all you can do is "archive" it. (which is good enough for most cases where you don't want others to spot your purchases)

You also have to disable their "suggestions based on previous purchases" or it will constantly be showing ABDL diapers down at the bottom of the page.

But that being said, they're a good place to get samples (or single bags) of diapers that are otherwise not available in the quantity you're looking for. I've also seen a few examples of diapers available by the case on Amazon where the only source in the USA was by the bag. (and international shipping is costly) But then again, a lot of the time diapers are only available by the bag, even if you want a case, so you end up paying more per piece. (when you hit the up arrow on qty, and go from 1 to say, 6 or 8, you don't see the price per bag go down)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
TigerDL said:
I just noticed ABU offering SDKs (M only) and PeekABUs (M, L, XL) on Amazon (USA)! Looks like the SDKs were listed about 2 months ago and have been in stock on and off, while the PeekABUs were just listed last week. Prices (with free shipping) are SDK $34.99 (vs on ABU $32.99) and PeekABUs $43.95 (vs ABU $39.99), so not too much markup. Great for those who can't purchase directly from ABU but can get Amazon gift cards to buy discretely. How exciting! I wonder if they plan on offering more of their lineup on Amazon in the future.

More importantly its a good way to buy a bag and not have to pay $10+ to ship it. The price is already insane enough.

Reactions: fluffyprison and TigerDL
Back