ABU Cushies/Lavender/SDK fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do these fit better on smaller people or bigger people? Suuuuper tempted to buy a bag.

I have a 26 inch waist and wear the mediums. I have to pull the tapes in close to one another to get them snug, but they fit very nicely on me otherwise. And the feeling of a bigger diaper on me is a pleasant quality anyway. :D

I have both the Lavender and Cushies in a large and I love the way they fit. Especially the Lavender. I like them better than the Space and Simple diaper.

Good news they are working on Size Small is some of their product lines, just check back

The small sizes for the SDK are out. I'm a medium so I haven't tried them but they are there! its a 23 inch to 29. So you can give a SDK a try, and wait for the others to come out.

I have thick legs and sadly a bit of a belly and the ABU Vintage style mediums fit me nicely but I do only get a great fit if the top of the tape is basically in line with the top of te taping panel.

They really are lovely IMO.

I've got a 31" waist, and they fit me decently. A little loose around the waist, but snug around the hips, legs and butt. You may have to play around with the tapes a little to find the best fit. I know I still do a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back