Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Aberrantly Me - Still Her Diaper Wearing Husband

aberrantlyme

Married, ABDL, Nerd
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A little over two years ago my wife called me her “diaper wearing husband.” That conversation and moment was a big step for me as I continued to learn to love the diaper-wearing side of myself.

Reactions: Neet, Blekyss, nectar0001 and 7 others
I shared your post with my wife. We have a similar history.

I would love to hear her feedback!

Thanks for sharing.

aberrantlyme said:
A little over two years ago my wife called me her “diaper wearing husband.” That conversation and moment was a big step for me as I continued to learn to love the diaper-wearing side of myself.

I just wanted to say that I didnt know about your blog before seeing this post but I love your writing style and how thoughtful you are. We're very similar in our interests and situation. I'll spend time reading some of your other posts!

Reactions: aberrantlyme
googlyeyes467 said:
I just wanted to say that I didnt know about your blog before seeing this post but I love your writing style and how thoughtful you are. We're very similar in our interests and situation. I'll spend time reading some of your other posts!
Glad you stumbled across the blog. :)

I am always excited for feedback. I learn something from each and every ABDL I work with. Feel free to reach out on ADISC or another platform.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
I like reading your blog, your writings inspire my mind.

Reactions: aberrantlyme and Subtlerustle
Pelusos said:
I like reading your blog, your writings inspire my mind.
:)

Thank you for such a kind words.

aberrantlyme said:

Thanks so much for sharing!

nectar0001 said:
Thanks so much for sharing!
You are very welcome! I firmly believe that we are better together, as a community, just like we are better together as couples. ABDL is definitely an aberrant thing, and like pretty much everything else in my marriage, it takes collaboration and teamwork for the best success to occur.

I hope the best for you in your own journey. I'd love to hear about it as well if you want to chat.

Reactions: Nottylu, Subtlerustle and nectar0001
Back