Abena M4 - Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just as a heads up, single packs of M4’s are the cheapest they’ve been in a long time on Amazon if anyone was interested.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and WBxx
I recently bought a pack of L4s and was surprised at how affordable they were compared to other premium diaper options.

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
I looked it up. They do have a good deal for exclusively the M4. I bet I don’t actually need the larger size.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979
$17 for anyone that is curious

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
That's actually the best price there is, as far as I know.

Thanks for the heads up.

ReluctantAdult said:
I recently bought a pack of L4s and was surprised at how affordable they were compared to other premium diaper options.
Because they're not in the same league as other premium diaper options.

Reactions: BLtheDL
blob said:
Yea. I’ve purchased them for $17 off Amazon. They’re pretty good diapers, close to the premium diapers but lot more affordable.

I like the M4 but compared to the Seni Quattro and Super Plus it’s hard to purchase them anymore. It seems that for me at night I really only ever need about 1200ml of absorbency to keep me leak free. Additionally, I haven’t seen an updated absorbency test for the M4 in years and I wonder if they have dropped in absorbency. It seems like they are closer to the Quattro than anything else. Which means they have about a 1200 ml realistic capacity before press out becomes a real issue.

nightfox320 said:
Additionally, I haven’t seen an updated absorbency test for the M4 in years and I wonder if they have dropped in absorbency.
As of now, sitting and standing combination is about 1100ml average with no booster for me.

Overnight, sleeping on my back is when I tend to wet at night. I'm only a moderate wetter, and I don't see any reason to use a booster or bed matt with M4's.

Reactions: nightfox320
Bearcatz said:
As of now, sitting and standing combination is about 1100ml average with no booster for me.

Overnight, sleeping on my back is when I tend to wet at night. I'm only a moderate wetter, and I don't see any reason to use a booster or bed matt with M4's.
That’s about what I thought. Absorbency for the Seni Super Plus is about 1100 after press out and the Quattro is about 1250 after press out.

I also like to wear PUL pants to bed any way so a plastic backed diaper isn’t necessary for my nighttime needs.

nightfox320 said:
That’s about what I thought. Absorbency for the Seni Super Plus is about 1100 after press out and the Quattro is about 1250 after press out.
Seni's are pretty fantastic overall. They fit me like near identical to Abenas and the velcro tapes work perfectly.

But, they're a tiny bit too porous and weep a bit too much when near capacity for my liking most of the time, and I don't really like wearing anything tight over my diaper when I sleep. I don't fancy waking up because there's a kink in the line, if you know what I mean :p

Reactions: nightfox320
Bearcatz said:
Seni's are pretty fantastic overall. They fit me like near identical to Abenas and the velcro tapes work perfectly.

But, they're a tiny bit too porous and weep a bit too much when near capacity for my liking most of the time, and I don't really like wearing anything tight over my diaper when I sleep. I don't fancy waking up because there's a kink in the line, if you know what I mean :p
Haha totally understand that! Though oddly enough I found because I point down at night the abena seems to cause pain / kinking more often than the seni. Additionally since I like to wear onesies to bed, I like the little extra protection of a waterproof pant so I’m not getting seeps from the leg gathers of my overnight diapers.

nightfox320 said:
Though oddly enough I found because I point down at night the abena seems to cause pain / kinking more often than the seni.
I tape a little looser than usual for my night diaper for that reason :p

For a little more information, I just changed out of one I'd say was certainly just past sitting safe and a little more wet than I personally like. That one was a little more than 1400ml and the front and rear pad were about 1/2 wet. If you put a cloth booster or even a towel or a pair of old socks in these and probably the Seni's too since they're so similar, you'll easily beat "premium" diaper capacity for less than half the price.

blob said:
They are good enough. I can wet multiple times with no trouble.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and nightfox320
Thanks for the share. I had no Idea this thread was up but I posted a link to it as well. To bad they only had the medium for 17 bucks. Or that's all they had when I looked.

I’d be all move the larges if they were $17. I just ran out a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back