Abena M3 Pants / Pull Ups Review!

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
These Abena M3 Pants / Pull Ups are the BEST pull ups I’ve ever tried!!! Hands down.

With a 2,400ml capacity, these are the only pull ups I’ll trust for a car ride! These swell up extremely thick, you’ll be surprised.

Most pull ups leak, but not these. Not only are they super absorbent, but they’re also quiet and soft.

at first, it feels like you’re wearing a lightweight depends. But when you wet these, you realize they have so much capacity.

It’s a pull up, with the strength of a thick diaper. I love these so much

It Reminds me of wearing a goodnite, but with 5 times protection

Have you tried these pull ups?
I’d love to hear your input on these, they get unbelievably thick for being a pull up.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tigondegra, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Abnalover and 3 others
I agree with much of this. I wear the M3s when I have to be discrete, otherwise I wear a full nappy, like the Peekabu or NRUs playdays.
I also like my nome made terry nappies and plastic pants, but, yes the Abenas are great.

Reactions: MegaLugia and BigAl1
Not tried the pull ups. M4s are my favourite nappies though so might be tempted to try them.

I tried them quite a while ago and liked them.

The only two pullups I trust at all are the Abena M3 and NorthShore GoSupreme.

Reactions: BigAl1
verypadded said:
These Abena M3 Pants / Pull Ups are the BEST pull ups I’ve ever tried!!! Hands down.

With a 2,400ml capacity, these are the only pull ups I’ll trust for a car ride! These swell up extremely thick, you’ll be surprised.

Most pull ups leak, but not these. Not only are they super absorbent, but they’re also quiet and soft.

at first, it feels like you’re wearing a lightweight depends. But when you wet these, you realize they have so much capacity.

I’d love to hear your input on these, they get unbelievably thick for being a pull up.
Yes, i have tried them, and yes they are very good for a pull up. I would agree with your findings. I don't really wear pull-ups that much anymore, but i would trust Abena M3 Pull-Ups Pants yes. (y) :giggle:

PaddedJayde said:
I tried them quite a while ago and liked them.

The only two pullups I trust at all are the Abena M3 and NorthShore GoSupreme.
I will have to try the northshore go supremes! Maybe they’ll send me another free sample now that I’ve moved haha

ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, i have tried them, and yes they are very good for a pull up. I would agree with your findings. I don't really wear pull-ups that much anymore, but i would trust Abena M3 Pull-Ups Pants yes. (y) :giggle:
I agree! Abena m3 pull ups are possibly one of the best pull ups on the market

Reactions: MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
Lostboy123 said:
Not tried the pull ups. M4s are my favourite nappies though so might be tempted to try them.
I recommend giving them a shot! I’m also a big fan of M4 briefs, these m3 pull ups are superr absorbent and give me full trust to wet! Truly a pull up with diaper level capacity

Teddy02 said:
I agree with much of this. I wear the M3s when I have to be discrete, otherwise I wear a full nappy, like the Peekabu or NRUs playdays.
I also like my nome made terry nappies and plastic pants, but, yes the Abenas are great.
I agree! These Abena m3 pull ups might be my new go to for feeling discreet/quiet. I normally wear diapers, but felt like giving these pull ups a try. I haven’t tried NRUS, how are they?

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, MegaLugia and Teddy02
verypadded said:
I agree! These Abena m3 pull ups might be my new go to for feeling discreet/quiet. I normally wear diapers, but felt like giving these pull ups a try. I haven’t tried NRUS, how are they?
The NRUs are much like the Peekabus in size/thickness/thirst. Which one I wear depends on how childish I feel!!!

Reactions: verypadded and ILuvDiapers
verypadded said:
I recommend giving them a shot! I’m also a big fan of M4 briefs, these m3 pull ups are superr absorbent and give me full trust to wet! Truly a pull up with diaper level capacity
That's good to know. I wear and use in public so got to be able to trust them.

Reactions: verypadded and ILuvDiapers
I love the Abena pull-ups as well! Unfortunately they are going to be hard to get in Canada as there are some changes to them and are not being carried by suppliers anymore. I will have to go with 2nd best (pun intended)!

Reactions: verypadded
They show medium fitting 34 to 44 waist (or 32 to 44, different seller). I am right at the 34" end, and have had issues with other brands same size not holding snug enough, especially around the legs, how snug are these?

Just started using the Tena proskin pullups, literally wearing the first one now, in the S/M with same sizing, and they fit ok, cold be snugger.. not sure of efficiency/absorption yet.

And looking at pricing, the M3 is right in the same price point I paid for the Tena's... Hmmmm

Last edited:
verypadded said:

They are my absolute favorite too!
Dependonme

We just switch my grandmother in law who is 90 over to the m3s per my recommendation. They know I am incontinent and my wife’s grandmother had been leaking through her depends for quite some time now so I gave them a couple of my M3s to try and their minds were blown. Ironic now how we both sometimes wear the same diaper now LOL! I wear heavier tape on briefs at night and on trips. Go Supremes also good but haven’t tried in a couple of years.

The abena pull ups are awesome. I’m a bedwetter who needs nightime protection every night no matter what. I use the Abena for when I’m not sleeping at home and need to be discrete. It’s very easy to hide one inside the waist of my jeans and slip into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I’ve been doing this for years and nobody’s ever noticed.

Reactions: Teddy02 and ILuvDiapers
Does anyone know how these compare with the seni active super plus?

I really have to disagree with some points here:
- M3 pull-up does NOT have a 2400ml capacity. That is a total water saturation rating, not a real world capacity. Real world capacity is usually 1/3rd of those ratings, so 800ml (which is still good for a pull-up)
- M3 is not discrete at all. If you think it’s discrete then you haven’t tried an actually discrete pull-up.
- they look terrible like granny pants
- they have terrible odor control like all abena products

If you need something more absorbent than store-brand pull-ups, these are it. If. But they’re far from discrete and far from the best.

Last edited:
Lostboy123 said:
That's good to know. I wear and use in public so got to be able to trust them.
I would say they are trustworthy! I’ve never had one leak on me.

IWannawear said:
They show medium fitting 34 to 44 waist (or 32 to 44, different seller). I am right at the 34" end, and have had issues with other brands same size not holding snug enough, especially around the legs, how snug are these?

Just started using the Tena proskin pullups, literally wearing the first one now, in the S/M with same sizing, and they fit ok, cold be snugger.. not sure of efficiency/absorption yet.

And looking at pricing, the M3 is right in the same price point I paid for the Tena's... Hmmmm
They are very snug! These m3 pull ups fit perfectly for someone who would use Abena M4s

Back