ABDL Ireland

Babynat50 said:
Hi abjohn, if you would like a chat, i would love a good chat with you.🙂
I meant to say that I am usually here from 10pm until late on Fridays and Saturdays!

Hi, how are you doing,

good thank you! how are you?

Im perfect, laying in bed in my nappy and onesie👍, how was your day, did you do anything intresting

that's lovely, I'm just relaxing in my nappy, plastic panties, t-shirt at present. I had a quiet day mostly just pootling about the house. Boring I now lol. what about yourself?

Was up really early for work, but i love fridays, starting early and finishing early. Its my best day, as i can indulge my baby side. My wife tolerates but dosent participate. Im just grateful she lets me wear my comfies. Its such a stress beater.

I am in the same boat as you wife-wise. I have always found t to be such a comforting stress beater as well as it being my fetish as well as plastic and rubber, as you can see from my profile photo.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Yes, i had a look, i love plastic myself. Would love to wear that

I adore the soft feel, the warm embrace of it. I like wearing my plastic bonnet with it too

God, im so jealous, wearing a bonnet must be amazing, i dont own one of them yet. 😍

lol! You can get them online! It adds that sissy touch lol!

Yes, will be looking out for some. I have a limited wardrobe, i like frilly things mostly, but i am into a lot of kinky fun.

I see, ok! Well remember this chat is public lol! However I think it would be ok to chat on a mature level by using the private mail icon that appears beside your name when your username turns from blue to green. At present we are in the public forum area and it is only for vanilla chats as far as I know. However when you have gained "green" status you can then send and receive mails from individuals privately. At least that is my understanding of the site. Do drop me a line then as long as it is naughty but nice lol!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Babynat50
Yes will do, i forgot about that. But its good to know im not alone in ireland👍not sure how i can become green status, but hope it will be soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: abjohn
I sure know that feeling! lol! I used to think I must be a bit nuts growing up until I discovered over time that of course there are others like us baby! Being an adult baby sissy or a DL, or whatever is simply part of who we are!

How long did it take for you to become green status

I cant really remember, but it didn't take me too long. There was a certain number of messages or replying to posts other folks made that let me attain the green status within a couple of weeks of joining. I can't remember the exact number of messages / interactions. It might be worth your while asking Moo, the administrator for the site or perhaps check out the Forum rules.

Thanks, might as moo👍, i hope i have been doing good so far. I have been enjoying this site. Its been good talking with lovely people here.🙂

That's great! I have found that most people here to be really cool and intelligent!! :) :) (y)(y)

Im going to sleep now abjohn. Its been really nice chatting with you.😘

Back