ABDL IN HOSPITAL

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm both ABDL and UIC I was admitted to hospital on December 26 for RSV Infection that turned into pneumonia and it caused Afib to kick in spent almost 3 weeks in hospital, most hospitals use the cheapest adult diapers they can find, so I had an order of my Betterdry sent up to my room, I was confined to bed because of heary monitoring equipment most hospital don't use indwilling catheters any longer just adult diapers for adults they change you I was use to changing my self that wasn't going to happen they do all changing because of safety reasons I have severe spinal stenosis and I'm a fall risk being changed was like bliss to an ABDL at that point I was so sick I didn't fight about it the hospital bed side rails were up at all times felt like being in a baby crib I slept most of the time in bliss trying to get rid of the RSV infection Adult Baby Diaper Lover Holiday is over I'm at home now.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Jorelaxed, longallsboy and 4 others
Hope you recover soon.

Reactions: BBBen, Jorelaxed, longallsboy and 1 other person
Glad you had a pleasant stay and are feeling better

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
You found good in a bad situation. You have a good outlook on life.

Reactions: MaybeBroken, Jorelaxed and BABYTIGERCUB
BABYTIGERCUB said:
I'm both ABDL and UIC I was admitted to hospital on December 26 for RSV Infection that turned into pneumonia and it caused Afib to kick in spent almost 3 weeks in hospital, most hospitals use the cheapest adult diapers they can find, so I had an order of my Betterdry sent up to my room, I was confined to bed because of heary monitoring equipment most hospital don't use indwilling catheters any longer just adult diapers for adults they change you I was use to changing my self that wasn't going to happen they do all changing because of safety reasons I have severe spinal stenosis and I'm a fall risk being changed was like bliss to an ABDL at that point I was so sick I didn't fight about it the hospital bed side rails were up at all times felt like being in a baby crib I slept most of the time in bliss trying to get rid of the RSV infection Adult Baby Diaper Lover Holiday is over I'm at home now.
Sounds like you had a good time minus the RSV & pneumonia, have a happy recovery & god bless! 🙏

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BABYTIGERCUB
Ive heard before, hospitals get crap for diapers, bring your own.

Reactions: uknappygirl and BABYTIGERCUB
Glad you had the nurses diapering you. Even happier you are out of the hospital and on the mend.:rolleyes:

BABYTIGERCUB said:
I'm both ABDL and UIC I was admitted to hospital on December 26 for RSV Infection that turned into pneumonia and it caused Afib to kick in spent almost 3 weeks in hospital, most hospitals use the cheapest adult diapers they can find, so I had an order of my Betterdry sent up to my room, I was confined to bed because of heart monitoring equipment most hospital don't use indwilling catheters any longer just adult diapers for adults they change you I was use to changing my self that wasn't going to happen they do all changing because of safety reasons I have severe spinal stenosis and I'm a fall risk being changed was like bliss to an ABDL at that point I was so sick I didn't fight about it the hospital bed side rails were up at all times felt like being in a baby crib I slept most of the time in bliss trying to get rid of the RSV infection Adult Baby Diaper Lover Holiday is over I'm at home now.
I made a mistake on heart monitoring equipment it was heart not heary on my original post My mistake sorry folks the new heart medication is making my vision all blurry can't drive until I'm off this medication, will be on it until I clear the virus still positive probably another few weeks I see the cardiologist on the 15 of February hopefully I'll be off the heart medication at that time thank you all for the posts will post updates.

glad to read you are home and recovering. a lot of nasty stuff going around especially respiratory infections. good to hear you being wearing diapers wasn't an issue for you. never had an issue with hospital or medical professionals.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
Glad to hear you're now home and recovering. I had a hospital stay last month too. Totally agree about the diapers in hospital.

I was in and out of the hospital for months with CHF and animia I'm still blood transfusion dependant so have to go to the ER often for blood its not fun but I make the most of the situation

Back