ABDL general

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
1. I am assuming this is a no, but do I have to wear other underwear over my diaper? Can this help reduce it being seen or reduce the bulge? Would this increase leaking chance if I wet it?

2. I don't have a super small budget for this week, but at the same time I don't want to be spending loads of money on diapers. For now, I have a trial pack of 2 Littleforbig ABDL diapers. I don't really plan on messing at all for now (though that could change, it's unlikely), and I don't want to wet in my first couple of diapers in case I don't like it, and so I can ensure my disposal plan works (if not I have to keep them in the house for a while until the next bin day, and I don't want them to be smelled). If I put on a diaper, don't use it at all, and then remove it later to go out or shower or use the toilet (at first) or something, can I retape the diaper back on after? Will I have fitting problems / will the tapes go on / will I encounter any other problems with doing this? Again, I do have the budget for more, but I'd rather keep cost (and waste) down if I can.

3. Can I wear them out much? I have Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers in medium size. I'm an average build, slightly overweight, and quite tall. I mostly wear jogging shorts that come to just above the knee, or long jogging trousers that are tight at the ankle but not so much around the waist. I also sometimes wear a suit, which is quite tight fitting. Which of these three choices of bottoms will give me the most / least chance of being spotted as diapered? And does my choice of shirt influence this? I assume that if I tuck my shirt in and wear a belt the diaper bulge will be more prominent, but can I instead wear a long shirt to cover? What about a coat or a hoodie that is longer, can that help? And if I wear a short shirt that barely comes to my trouser line, might the diaper band poke above a bit? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

4. I have access to some standard talcum powder, but am not sure if I should use it. Is it only needed for wetting, or can it help with other things? How much should I use / does this change based on what I am doing in my diaper?

5. If I choose to sleep in my diaper, is there a chance that I just unconsciously wet because my body recognises a diaper? If I do, what is the chance of a leak, even just a small one, or some condensation or something escaping, not necessarily containing urea? What side should I sleep on to minimise risk of leaking?

6. I have heard stories about people filling their diapers with some water, just a little or a lot, and even wearing them in the shower. I am interested in the moist, saggy feeling of a used diaper, but don't know how I will be with the smell or potential itching, as I can be very disgusted with muck and mess, and am a compulsive cleaner / hand washer due to this. Can I try water instead? If so, how much should I use? Is warm or cold better?
Additionally, regarding a shower, can I shower with the diaper on? How much water will get in it if I just shower normally? And if I want to fill it completely and point the shower head into the diaper, what issues might I expect with this? How can I tell if it is close to bursting?

Thank you everyone for your time. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but so far everyone has been very nice, caring, and understanding. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given me, and I am so happy I made the decision to go through with this. Thank you all again.

Reactions: medfet878
Babytoodler5 said:
Can this help reduce it being seen or reduce the bulge?
ABDL Onesie can reduce bulge visibility and protect you from accidents keeping your diaper on

Babytoodler5 said:
If I put on a diaper, don't use it at all, and then remove it later to go out or shower or use the toilet (at first) or something, can I retape the diaper back on after?
I'm not sure about Little For Big, but the ABUniverse diaper tapes are reusable.

Babytoodler5 said:
I have access to some standard talcum powder, but am not sure if I should use it. Is it only needed for wetting, or can it help with other things?
It doesn't only helping for wetting, it helps you to not feel that you are overheated also.

Babytoodler5 said:
I have heard stories about people filling their diapers with some water, just a little or a lot, and even wearing them in the shower. I am interested in the moist, saggy feeling of a used diaper, but don't know how I will be with the smell or potential itching, as I can be very disgusted with muck and mess, and am a compulsive cleaner / hand washer due to this. Can I try water instead? If so, how much should I use? Is warm or cold better?
Additionally, regarding a shower, can I shower with the diaper on? How much water will get in it if I just shower normally? And if I want to fill it completely and point the shower head into the diaper, what issues might I expect with this? How can I tell if it is close to bursting?
These feelings are like a jelly, very soft, but you have to limit water amount to a comfort level, otherwise it will blows, using of warm water is more pleasant than cold water. You can take a shower in - right, water amount which will be absorbed by diaper depends on how tight it on. But I don't reccomend to take a bath in diaper, it will eventually blow and make your bathroom never works again.

Reactions: medfet878
Back