Status
Not open for further replies.

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
1. I am assuming this is a no, but do I have to wear other underwear over my diaper? Can this help reduce it being seen or reduce the bulge? Would this increase leaking chance if I wet it?

2. I don't have a super small budget for this week, but at the same time I don't want to be spending loads of money on diapers. For now, I have a trial pack of 2 Littleforbig ABDL diapers. I don't really plan on messing at all for now (though that could change, it's unlikely), and I don't want to wet in my first couple of diapers in case I don't like it, and so I can ensure my disposal plan works (if not I have to keep them in the house for a while until the next bin day, and I don't want them to be smelled). If I put on a diaper, don't use it at all, and then remove it later to go out or shower or use the toilet (at first) or something, can I retape the diaper back on after? Will I have fitting problems / will the tapes go on / will I encounter any other problems with doing this? Again, I do have the budget for more, but I'd rather keep cost (and waste) down if I can.

3. Can I wear them out much? I have Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers in medium size. I'm an average build, slightly overweight, and quite tall. I mostly wear jogging shorts that come to just above the knee, or long jogging trousers that are tight at the ankle but not so much around the waist. I also sometimes wear a suit, which is quite tight fitting. Which of these three choices of bottoms will give me the most / least chance of being spotted as diapered? And does my choice of shirt influence this? I assume that if I tuck my shirt in and wear a belt the diaper bulge will be more prominent, but can I instead wear a long shirt to cover? What about a coat or a hoodie that is longer, can that help? And if I wear a short shirt that barely comes to my trouser line, might the diaper band poke above a bit? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

4. I have access to some standard talcum powder, but am not sure if I should use it. Is it only needed for wetting, or can it help with other things? How much should I use / does this change based on what I am doing in my diaper?

5. If I choose to sleep in my diaper, is there a chance that I just unconsciously wet because my body recognises a diaper? If I do, what is the chance of a leak, even just a small one, or some condensation or something escaping, not necessarily containing urea? What side should I sleep on to minimise risk of leaking?

6. I have heard stories about people filling their diapers with some water, just a little or a lot, and even wearing them in the shower. I am interested in the moist, saggy feeling of a used diaper, but don't know how I will be with the smell or potential itching, as I can be very disgusted with muck and mess, and am a compulsive cleaner / hand washer due to this. Can I try water instead? If so, how much should I use? Is warm or cold better?
Additionally, regarding a shower, can I shower with the diaper on? How much water will get in it if I just shower normally? And if I want to fill it completely and point the shower head into the diaper, what issues might I expect with this? How can I tell if it is close to bursting?

Thank you everyone for your time. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but so far everyone has been very nice, caring, and understanding. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given me, and I am so happy I made the decision to go through with this. Thank you all again.

Last edited:
Can you not use yellow font? I can barely read it.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, ABChick and Edgewater
This is illegible. Please re-post without changing the font size or adding color.

Reactions: sbmccue and jamiejamie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back