Abdl diaper in public

Ezio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wondering about the idea of leaving an abdl diaper (new of course) in a semi public place and having a hidden camera to get the reactions of people. Don't think it would be something I'd do my self but I think it would be interesting to see. Not sure if it crosses any lines or not. Has any one else had this idea or is it just me.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Neroforte
Ezio said:
I've been wondering about the idea of leaving an abdl diaper (new of course) in a semi public place and having a hidden camera to get the reactions of people. Don't think it would be something I'd do my self but I think it would be interesting to see. Not sure if it crosses any lines or not.
If you're recording people without their consent, yeah, you've crossed a line.

Reactions: Dakota13, DLScottsman, ThatDiaperDude and 2 others
Nothing wrong by be yourself

Ezio said:
I've been wondering about the idea of leaving an abdl diaper (new of course) in a semi public place and having a hidden camera to get the reactions of people. Don't think it would be something I'd do my self but I think it would be interesting to see. Not sure if it crosses any lines or not. Has any one else had this idea or is it just me.
Will skip the camera part

littleFeathers said:
It wouldn't be crossing the line any more than the show " What would you do? " would really because it's only observing people's reactions to something they're seeing. In actuality we're being recorded in practically every store, parking lot and intersection without our consent daily.

Reactions: artemisenterri, dogboy, TigerDL and 1 other person
Would it help society accept our desires?

Reactions: Neroforte
Pelusos said:
Would it help society accept our desires?
Personally dont think so

This is just another example of forcing your fetish on to others, obviously not ok

Reactions: Dakota13 and Neroforte
littleFeathers said:
Not true. Not all countries, counties, states or provinces require dual consent, there is implied consent along with reasonable use. You may not be able to legally upload, benefit or share the reaction though. Ring/blink/nest.. those point at the street/sidewalk and do record people..

If a camera is placed in or near a bathroom, change room, or swimming pool, though. That becomes a whole different issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemisenterri and dogboy
Places that you have an absolute expectation of privacy and can not record bedrooms and bathrooms or technically anyplace someone would try on clothes or planning on undressing . I would really encourage you not to catch a felony in this pursuit .

Legally in the US recording sound may or may not be illegal. Recording with video is permitted in public places and in your house/car.

Well, it all comes down to what you do with the recordings and also the intent of the recording.

If your intent is to record for production of a product you will likely need a permit in many places, a filming permit.

If you intent is to use for other reasons (depending on local laws) you dont need a permit, but you cannot use the resultant recording for production/release of any content including audio/written description of the recording without the consent of (depending on local laws) one or all parties in the recording.

Yes, recording anyplace not public just consider that a NO GO zone, keep out of private spaces, even like where a door might open to a private space, be careful on this!!!!!!!!!

But, if you put a camera in a public space (No reasonable expectation of privacy) in most places you can record there for NON releasable content, but if you are going to use it in any way you will need a permit likely and/or releases from the people involved.

Even hidden camera shows have a filming permit, and after the fact get a release from the person in the clip to publish any part of it. Shows like Jackass have tons of non usable footage cause no release was signed, either the people didnt want to, or they left before they got ahold of them.

But, my suggestion is to contact a lawyer in your local area that deals with film production and they can get your the legal interpertation in your area.

Like in canada only one party needs to agree to recording a phone call and it can be releases without the others knowledge, so that is not the case where I am, and likely not where you live.

Bottom line, is if you are going to record anything for any sort of production or even used for other purposes like audio desription of the event or even written you will need to do some serious looking into the laws in your area.

Easiest is just contact a local lawyer that deals with filming and get ther opnion on the situation.

Reactions: TigerDL
Ezio said:
I have done something similar to this when I was in my teens - not with an AB/Dl diaper because they didn't exist.

I would leave a new unused adult diaper somewhere and hide to watch peoples reactions, later I would retrieve the diaper and take it home.

70% of people walked past and just glanced at it.

There were some weird reactions like flinging the diaper into the bushes, or picking it up and taking it to the nearest bin, or kicking it to bits.

Really wasnt as exciting as teenage me thought it would be, and I feel weird about doing it now.

My advice is to keep your fantasies about this in your head and not act upon them.

These days when everyone has a camera in their pocket, and everything ends up online - things might end badly for you

Back