ABDL diaper found in public

diaperedjoshua said:
I have seen a abena L4 wrapped up in a parking lot. I thought that's cool because you have to order them online there is no place to just buy them. I bought a bag of ABUniverse diapers at a flea market one time. The people did storage unit clean outs so they were not abdl. I also found a bag of diapers that said "the bottom half group" I knew they were abdl diapers so I bought them. They ended up being medium size teddy's. It was at a local thrift store.
Purges giveth and taketh away 😁

vous savez ou ont peut trouver des abdl dans l'ouest de la france ???

Jeysidad said:
in my country, it is impossible to found like this type abdl diaper. :( Because we cannot reach this type of diapers :(
Is it not possible to order from Amazon in Turkey?

The fact that someone was wearing it proves...... that they were wearing it. It doesn't prove they're an AB. I know of several people here who use AB diapers because they work well to meet a medical need, but have no AB tendencies at all; at least a couple of them intensely dislike the prints, but put the practical matter of keeping their pants dry ahead of that dislike. Don't assume too much.

Reactions: BigAl2, TigerDL, Honeywell6180 and 1 other person
Nope but that is a shameful act. Degusting way to represent us by placing used diapers without any kind of protective covering or bag. The person who has to clean that now has to deal with a biohazard situation. You never know what kind of diseases are in stranger's bodily fluids. EWWWW

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
ThatDiaperDude said:
I've went on one of my favorite hiking trails today and found this in a public bin I walked by. While I know that simply by chance there are some ABDLs near where I live, this still caught me a little off guard. But on the other hand, I've also once seen an ABDL-woman in my local grocery store, so who knows, maybe I'm just living in an area that's filled with ABDL people 😂
As an added question: Have you ever seen anything like this on the road or something? I mean, depending on where you are, it's pretty normal that there are diapers in public bins, but most of the time it's baby diapers, not adult diapers... And I think it's very unusual to see an ABDL diaper in a public bin.
View attachment 122607
I usually change my diaper at home.
Once I had to stay in a hotel for 4 days and had to change my colored rearz in the hotel room and then disposed of it in the corresponding bathroom bucket.

The next evening the bathroom bucket was emptied and the hotel bed was covered with a waterproof linen cloth. 😉 I doubt that my diapers were recognized as ABDL, rather I was treated as an incontinent woman. 😂

• Love
Reactions: diaperkool, PadPhilosopher and diaperdude
PaKo66 said:
Is it not possible to order from Amazon in Turkey?
Possible. However, all cargo is opened and examined at customs and taxes are deducted. For example, Peekaboo 1 pack costs 36 dollars. It costs about 50 dollars for me, including tax and shipping fee. This is approximately 1600 Turkish lira. This is a very high amount. Also, it is very bad that your order is seen by customs officers. 24 pieces tena slip maxi 600 lira.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
Jeysidad said:
Possible. However, all cargo is opened and examined at customs and taxes are deducted. For example, Peekaboo 1 pack costs 36 dollars. It costs about 50 dollars for me, including tax and shipping fee. This is approximately 1600 Turkish lira. This is a very high amount. Also, it is very bad that your order is seen by customs officers. 24 pieces tena slip maxi 600 lira.
Yeah, this is a complication. But they are not cheap here either. :(

Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
gtle said:
vous savez ou ont peut trouver des abdl dans l'ouest de la france ???
Peut-être tapez sur Google «ABDL France»? J'imagine que bous avez déjà essayé ça donc peut-être essayer de taper dans la barre de recherche sur ADISC «France», c'est comme ça que j'ai trouvé un couple d'amis où je vis à Montréal!

Back