• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL Cornwall, UK

littlejonnya said:
I haven't found one myself but I'm keen to be in a group for SW-UK ABDL.
Alright then, I’ll ask the mods and get back to everyone. Give me a few days, less than a week I guess.

Welcome! Great to see more UK people on here 😀

Reactions: Safari
hey i visit cornwall once a year to see family! i'll be down there in a couple months and normally spend about 3 months there. would love to get to know you! :) :)

Reactions: PoopyCornwallBoi and Safari
you anywhere near st ives?

littlejonnya said:
Hello everyone, ABDL boy from Cornwall, UK. Been wearing for most of my life, long story. Looking to make new friends, like minded people and hopefully ABDL's within Cornwall.
Hey, Cornwall boy here too.
Looking to make friends and meet up, if anyone's interested come message me! Xx

Reactions: daddy13 and littlejonnya
West Yorkshire ABDL here. Plenty of us around.

i won't be back in cornwall until at least xmas time now but hopefully this covid thing should have eased up a little by then. i'd be happy to get to know and even mete people in cornwall but please be aware my family know nothing of this part of me. all i would ask is that you respect that

Reactions: Safari
i'm in newcastle upon tyne the rest of the year so i don't do things by halfs lol

Reactions: yfront and Safari
LonNap said:
Hi all,

I was just chatting to a couple of people on here and we were wondering if people would like a group (on here or maybe discord) that was UK SW ABDL (lots of abbreviations there....)

for chatting, staying in touch and potentially meet ups. Cornwall/Devon/Somerset (plus west Wilts etc)

anyone up for that?
Steady on, this is someone's introduction! Please open this as a thread and let's give littlejonnya the spotlight they deserve.

Welcome to Adisc LJ.
It is feeling more and more like the word 'looking' shouldn't be used in intro's! Beyond that always nice to see another Brit' pitch up!
If it's a long story then some of us will take time to read it!
Also we do all like to hear if you've other hobbies besides nappies.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW

littlejonnya said:
Im in St Austell, nice to meet you.
Hello, I live in St. Blazey. I never knew there was other abdls so close. I'd love to chat!

Reactions: Chrissie, littlejonnya and Safari
Not sure if this thread is a bit old now but HI!! Mid-20s gay guy, New to AB/DL, live in Cornwall, and would really love to meet and chat to some likeminded people! Message me if you would like to talk, im chatty and non-judgemental so happy to speak to anyone ❤️

Reactions: Chrissie and littlejonnya
Hi littlejonnya and welcome to ADISC. The good news I live in Newcastle. The bad news its NSW Australia. But I wish you all the best anyway.

Reactions: littlejonnya
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi littlejonnya and welcome to ADISC. The good news I live in Newcastle. The bad news its NSW Australia. But I wish you all the best anyway.
I perked up for a second there. There's 2 Newcastles in the UK and clearly more elsewhere.

Hey Jonny, your post encouraged me to sign up, nice to know there are others here in the duchy!

Reactions: Chrissie and littlejonnya
boommaker said:
Hey Jonny, your post encouraged me to sign up, nice to know there are others here in the duchy!
It's nice to meet you too. it's nice to know there are some in the south west :)

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I would love to visit Australia some day, nice to meet you.

littlejonnya said:
I would love to visit Australia some day, nice to meet you.
hey littlejonnya come on down, (down under the equator that is), 'the price is right' (as in UK Pound to AUD Dollar).

But please be advised: we are heading towards a - much wetter than normal and lower temperatures than average - Winter here, (much like a British Summer - so you may feel right at home !!).

Recent East Coast floods are just a distraction from COVID-19 and a contrast with the earlier bush fires and droughts. (And we are right in the middle of Federal elections - good timing).

And now - if you will excuse me - I will go back to writing my job application to work for the Australian Tourist Office. LOL.

Matt77 said:
Hello, I live in St. Blazey. I never knew there was other abdls so close. I'd love to chat!
I’m not far from St B, also near to St Austell. There seems to be a few of us in the area, so perhaps we should arrange a meet.

Back