ABDL Clothing websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just graduated High School! :D. Well now I've gotten some money from the family, and can splurge a little on clothes. So I want to buy some clothes, so I'm trying to find some good options. Baby Pants is a bit pricy, Aww So Cute forgot a pacifier I bought last time (and shipping is really expensive where I am). So I'm trying to find a good site. There are a lot of poorly made sites, with little variety, so I'm hoping there's a gem hidden in there somewhere. I'm hoping to get a onesie, a pacifier, a pair of shortalls, a cute clothe training pant, a bib, and maybe some other things. Ideally I can get it all from one website, to save on shippingX and by the way, I live in the US, so that may narrow it. Any good sites?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've bought some things via Ebay. Just type in Adult Baby Clothes and a lot of things come up. Of course, it can be a crap shoot as to whether the clothes are of good quality. I'd stay away from articles made in China. Though they may be the cheapest, there's a reason they're cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.