MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
There is a buyers guide in the articles, but I figured I start a thread on this. At least more precisely the different categories. Not just what to consider and a "before you buy," sort of thing. Things like categories, age play function, and opinions/life experieces in each thing.

The ones I looked at were skirtals, shortals, and rompers. I feel ther has to be more to it in littles fashion. I love the idea of having a slight flavor of sissy, but not over bearing to the point its straight up effeminate. If anyone here enjoys that please feel free to add you thoughts and ideas. I really want this to help me and others just brainstorm. I hope to get back into sewing. Anything not really easy to find I would just make.

Side Note For Context
I recently made a new friend. After we hit it off we got into our persional lives. He then offered to help submerge me in age regression. He had a furry friend before me who he regressed. I sort of lack in the ABDL wardrobe and want to span out. If this thread becomes successful who knows? My friend is also interested in learning crochet and knitting. This should help spure me back into sewing ABDL stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
Diaper bag!
16597425960281814999160337209999.jpg

• Love
Reactions: charliee, littledub1955 and MatalicPebble
MullbG said:
I always loved making bags. I actually would be making them today if the stupid things would sell. Even had a person try to get me to sell them for missionary purposes. While I am supportive I can't waste my materials I spent entreprenuar money on. On the positive side I love this idea to get my skills back on track. I am sure I am rather rusty. The only downside would be functionality. It carries ABDL items in a rather publically viewable way. I suppose I never understood the how it could work out in age play. Mind you....
I would love to hear real life stories. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

Reactions: MullbG
Well yeah they can be a little impractical, ive used them for short going away trips and car rides. It also acts as a "secret" stash in my car for just in case scenarios. I like just leaving it in the trunk of my car to remind me that theres always something there. I don't really carry it around and flaunt it but when people see me carrying it they usually just presume that i have a baby.

One more thing, perhaps you could be a little clearer in the initial post that you're thinking of doing it as a business so that the comments would channel in to be a little more practical than mine 😂. I tell yer given the chance, us littles are gg to 'flood' your thread with all kinds of wishlists (pun intended).

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and MatalicPebble
MullbG said:
Well yeah they can be a little impractical, ive used them for short going away trips and car rides. It also acts as a "secret" stash in my car for just in case scenarios. I like just leaving it in the trunk of my car to remind me that theres always something there. I don't really carry it around and flaunt it but when people see me carrying it they usually just presume that i have a baby.

One more thing, perhaps you could be a little clearer in the initial post that you're thinking of doing it as a business so that the comments would channel in to be a little more practical than mine 😂. I tell yer given the chance, us littles are gg to 'flood' your thread with all kinds of wishlists (pun intended).

I am willing to do this as a buisness, but really I do this for myself. However, if there is a market for this I would totatly consider. Shipping and handling would be a challenge, but totally doable seeing I have a new friend. Who knows he may help out in getting this all to work. The major issue would be to find an accountant to help with the spreadsheets and give me guidance about getting off the disability income. If the market/demand is big enough then this would make a wonderful starter to my entreprenuarship I been looking for. I have a night janitorial job, but its only the first step seeing it only gets me 20 hours a week.

littledub1955 said:
Did you make this from cloth diapers? I think it looks pretty good.
unfortunately no haha this is a vintage 1980's diaper bag

More of an accessory, but.... I figured I post one of my best sewing projects. I love this thing because of it being pink minky on one side and the other being similar to canvas pink. Clothing fabric, but not canvas if I remember correctly. For my autism sensory needs its fantastic.
I posted pictures of it way back. So, if any of you peoples remember cudos!!

Attachments

• NIHI9656.JPG
    NIHI9656.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My wish list would include overalls in toddler style. The sissy part of me would like a lavender pair in corduroy, with little pink hearts on the bib part. My little boy side would like a pair in red plaid, hopefully in a kind of slick material. Both would require snaps in the crotch and legs.

Reactions: MatalicPebble and Tinklepanties
I just ordered my favorite pair of overalls, now in my size! (already own these in 3X)

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 8
Back