ABDL alterations?

Skylerkit

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Greetings! I’m looking to have some alterations done on a piece and unfortunately I can’t seem to find anyone kink friendly who has time for the task. (It’s nothing super crazy, just need a few things done).

If you guys know anyone who does alterations and is kink friendly, please send me their info. :)

Skylerkit said:
Greetings! I’m looking to have some alterations done on a piece and unfortunately I can’t seem to find anyone kink friendly who has time for the task. (It’s nothing super crazy, just need a few things done).

If you guys know anyone who does alterations and is kink friendly, please send me their info. :)
Skylerkit

I'd had positive experiences using the alterations store/booth in everyday shopping malls. In my part of Australia most of the large shopping malls (we call them shopping centres) have a small store/booth for a franchised dry cleaning and clothing alterations outlet. The franchise small business owners are often women from migrant backgrounds. I haven't taken anything too out there, but lots of women's pajamas/sleepwear to get altered to be more ABDL in style. You have to get over the embarassment as a male getting alterations for gender/age inappropriate clothing, and initially I was careful to pay in cash (although I haven't worried about that later). But the small business owners seem more focused on the business and good relations with a repeat customer than making personal judgements.

Anyway, that's my experience.

Regards. Dylan.

Last edited:
Someone in your own back yard local ?
In or near a big metro city sure to find tailors seamstresses sewing shops that cater to alterations.

An eBay seller or ETSY dealer maybe what you are looking for. Initiate communication !
Realize this may not be cheap.

And care to comment on the alterations that you would like done ?

babylock1 said:
Someone in your own back yard local ?
In or near a big metro city sure to find tailors seamstresses sewing shops that cater to alterations.

An eBay seller or ETSY dealer maybe what you are looking for. Initiate communication !
Realize this may not be cheap.

And care to comment on the alterations that you would like done ?

A big issue I’m having is that I’m actually friends with all the seamstresses in my small-ish city and don’t really want to out myself to them.

I’ve sent some messages to people on Etsy and they’ve either been too busy to take the jobs or haven’t Responded.

I just need a cosmetic fix on some mitts, a couple zippers put in, and some fabric taken out of the hood.

Back