A very special thing happened to me (Heartwarming moment warning!)

Fireband

The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So, I've been talking to a very nice person after a series of coincidences and she said I should post this story to you guys.

If any of you have been reading my posts, you'll know that recently my ex-friends pulled a prank on me, and made me wet myself in public KNOWING FULL WELL of my bladder problems. I then got hugs and some sympathy from a nice lady named Mary, who helped me get home. What I forgot to mention is that I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

So, two days after, my town held a musicians festival to celebrate the completion of a new strip mall in my area. I was in one of three musician groups playing. I was with some old music colleagues playing John Denver covers. After my set ended, I was packing up when I was approached by none other than Mary. She called me by my real name, which confused me as I never told her my real name that day. She asked if I remembered her from a few years ago, and then it hit me.

Two years ago, I was in the psych ward at my local hospital after a failed suicide attempt. I had, at the time, just gotten a tattoo. It read: Matthew 13:42 (one of the bible verses that helped me stay faithful), on my forearm. I was there for a day, when I met a very nice woman. She was also dealing with suicidal stuff, and we bonded over that. On the ward both genders got to socialize. I remember her introducing herself as Mary. It's thanks to each other's support that we were willing to accept treatment and recover. I remember her struggling with incontinence as well.

It turns out the day she helped me at the park, she was exploring my township as she just moved in nearby and was exploring. The day she helped me was before I got my haircut, and I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, so my tattoo was covered. She thought she recognized me, but didn't want to pry. The day we met again, I had got my haircut and was preforming in a tank top so my tattoo (which sadly I just had removed today OUCH...the bible verse was too negative.) was visible. My singing (I sang during rec time at the hospital) and the tattoo were confirmation I was the same guy.

So long story short, I got to see someone who I helped, and in turn helped me again. The towels she carries were to clean up for her diaper leaks, and that explains a lot. I'm so glad I got to reconnect with someone who I encouraged, and who understands me. We just had coffee today, and I'm glad she's doing well. I told her about this site, and the wonderful people on it (you guys), but she says she doesn't use the internet much. But, she wanted me to share this story to give you guys something happy to read.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Safariwolf, Deleted member 42513 and 2 others
That sounds like a really good experience. I've had some weird spiritual experiences recently and they made me feel good, at least for a day.

Awww, that is an adorable story! ^.^

I must say, I don't know many people who "don't use the internet much" though, that's very curious. o.o

I like the idea of Karma and what goes around, comes around. Glad to see you are reaping a well needed (and well timed) reward from your kindness years ago.

I do understand what he means by not using the internet much. I have really never used the internet for like facebook or anything like that. don't like it and it can be dangerous. the dating sites and stuff like that are even worse. On news here people get robbed and killed. So no social media for me. I do use skype often and thats about it. Fireband I am happy you met an old friend and reconnected. Don't let your friends bully you and make your life a living hell. Once they are out of the picture, leave them out. Good luck to you sweetie.

Fireband said:
So, I've been talking to a very nice person after a series of coincidences and she said I should post this story to you guys.

If any of you have been reading my posts, you'll know that recently my ex-friends pulled a prank on me, and made me wet myself in public KNOWING FULL WELL of my bladder problems. I then got hugs and some sympathy from a nice lady named Mary, who helped me get home. What I forgot to mention is that I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

So, two days after, my town held a musicians festival to celebrate the completion of a new strip mall in my area. I was in one of three musician groups playing. I was with some old music colleagues playing John Denver covers. After my set ended, I was packing up when I was approached by none other than Mary. She called me by my real name, which confused me as I never told her my real name that day. She asked if I remembered her from a few years ago, and then it hit me.

Two years ago, I was in the psych ward at my local hospital after a failed suicide attempt. I had, at the time, just gotten a tattoo. It read: Matthew 13:42 (one of the bible verses that helped me stay faithful), on my forearm. I was there for a day, when I met a very nice woman. She was also dealing with suicidal stuff, and we bonded over that. On the ward both genders got to socialize. I remember her introducing herself as Mary. It's thanks to each other's support that we were willing to accept treatment and recover. I remember her struggling with incontinence as well.

It turns out the day she helped me at the park, she was exploring my township as she just moved in nearby and was exploring. The day she helped me was before I got my haircut, and I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, so my tattoo was covered. She thought she recognized me, but didn't want to pry. The day we met again, I had got my haircut and was preforming in a tank top so my tattoo (which sadly I just had removed today OUCH...the bible verse was too negative.) was visible. My singing (I sang during rec time at the hospital) and the tattoo were confirmation I was the same guy.

So long story short, I got to see someone who I helped, and in turn helped me again. The towels she carries were to clean up for her diaper leaks, and that explains a lot. I'm so glad I got to reconnect with someone who I encouraged, and who understands me. We just had coffee today, and I'm glad she's doing well. I told her about this site, and the wonderful people on it (you guys), but she says she doesn't use the internet much. But, she wanted me to share this story to give you guys something happy to read.
hey fireband--try this website https://becausemarket.com

Back