A Question for the Ladies

At the very least with being female and using, once you completely soak the middle of the diapee good enough it’ll start to spread all out the more you go. Best method to use the whole diapee tho is probably just switching around positions like mentioned before

Reactions: dlboylife
I can pee in any position although some feel more comfortable/ natural than others. I find to get the best capacity out of a diaper I need to consciously change positions a few times or the front and further back don’t really get used. I find if I am sat a long time and keep wetting then the diaper is likely to leak well before capacity if I don’t actively change positions as without lying down the wetness just concentrates at the crotch and so starts to leak.

Reactions: SoS7883
So when a girl is turned on sometimes or supossedly we arent suppose to leak out urine but depending on the girl sometimes she can squirt and that is female ejactulation and pee combo. For me that happens if I’m having a major orgasm it’s also consider sexual incontinence. As far as peeing in any position not true if I pee laying on my stoMach it will fill the front diaper and leak. I haven’t found a good diaper for laying on your side.Does this answer your question?

Reactions: craigd1341
Peepeegirl said:
I always envy boys for being able to pee standing up
We can too in our diapers!

Reactions: bedwetterdavid, craigd1341 and lilbabyjooce
Tori94 said:
We can too in our diapers!
What a lovely cute statement. - and we can we can do it eherever and whenever we want. The true benefits of diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
Back